17. Plans

The pen bounced off the sheet of paper and Jungkook's finger every half second. Namjoon counted it.

He was watching the youngest finish drawing, while he read the English text that he had prepared for a small evaluation of the tutorials. They were at the youngest's house, and again, his mother was not there.

That was the fifth session they had, and things had happened. As if it were a bubble, that room seemed like another kind of world, where you could breathe another air. It was strange, unmistakable, and indescribable to both.

Namjoon wrote some notes, and Jungkook put down his pen to pay attention to those gestures that were part of a secret revision of thin and sensual glasses, on top of a turned-up nose.

Feeling watched, the older of the two looked up from the paper.

"Is something wrong?" Jungkook shook his head. Namjoon bit the inside of his cheeks before putting the writing aside, intending to take off his glasses.

"Do not do it." Jungkook interrupted him by taking his hands, moving them away from his face. "Let me see you like this for longer."

"Jungkook, we already talked about it, stop those things." Namjoon smiled as he stepped away and put the glasses away. In the end he settled comfortably in the chair, looking at the younger man. "You should practice spelling; I want those underlined words memorized for the next session."

"Yes, Namjoon-ah."

"And those algebra exercises too, okay?"

"Yeah."

Namjoon looked at the layout on Jungkook's body and smiled to himself. Without saying anything, he gestured for him to come and sit on him. It was just sitting; it didn't matter anyway. Besides, he was too cute to refuse.

As soon as he could settle on the older man's thick body, Jungkook rested his head on his chest; he found it comfortable, almost like a refuge, he also smelled good. Namjoon carefully held him by the waist to keep him in place, it made him laugh to see how someone with such a mature appearance could result in such childish attitudes.

"What are you laughing at?" Jungkook asked as he felt the vibration of laughter, staying still in fear that if he looked him in the eyes, he might lose any temper. He still remembered that night.

"You look like a koala when you act like that." Namjoon caressed Jungkook's skin under his shirt, in a way that he knew was hoping to get what he was craving but without being inconsistent with the embarrassment of the situation.

It wasn't that it was strange, but they both knew that he didn't fit perfectly. The bodies felt strange despite having known each other.

Jungkook was thinking seriously about that, when he felt Namjoon's touch shoot out of his skin when the vibration of a cell phone was heard, his cell phone. He was feet away across the table, but it still caused a spasm to run through the entire constitution of the older of both men who played that nothing else in the world mattered.

"Are you ok?" Namjoon let go of him completely, and Jungkook wrapped his hands around his neck to pull away and look into his eyes. "You're tense, more than usual."

"No, I guess it's because of the exchange and all that." Namjoon spoke as he rubbed his face, then left his hands resting next to his body, not touching anything. "The process doesn't take long, but...forget it." He stopped in time, fortunately because otherwise he would have ended up talking about Taehyung, and because of an unstipulated law he was unable to mention his boyfriend. Not in that room.

"Namjoon." The aforementioned rested his head on the back of the sofa, closing his eyes tightly, as if he had a severe headache.

"Yeah?"