Chapter 17: Beneath Galaxies and Desire

As our lips met, Heather's skin got warmer. She had clasped her hands around my neck, caressing my hair with passion. What had begun as a tender kiss was swiftly evolving into an irresistible, timeless dance of our lips. We were lying on the seats, which had been horizontally adjusted, resembling a double bed, perfect for the occasion. I gently cradled her face with one hand and, with the other, repositioned myself to lean over her. However, as soon as I did, she deftly pushed me to the side and shifted her body on top of mine. Her weight on me ignited an intense, passionate fire that surged through my entire being. Then she began to kiss my neck, eliciting wild goosebumps across my skin.

"I need to do this for a long time," she said between one kiss and the other.

"I won't stop you," I replied, my voice filled with exhilaration. We were extremely close, allowing me to savor her intoxicating scent of jasmine, which I had come to adore.

"I love your skin," she whispered in my ear. Taking advantage of that pause, I captured her mouth again with my impatient tongue at the ready. I could feel the pressure of her breast against mine, which was making me lose focus on anything else.

"I need you to get rid of this," she commanded, tugging on my shirt.

"At your command," I said as, with her help, I lifted my shirt and dropped it on the floor. Finally, I set my breasts free, and I felt a bit vulnerable as her eyes remained fixed on me.

"I love that you never wear a bra," she inquired. "You had noticed before?" I asked, eager to gauge just how closely she had been scrutinizing me.

"Of course, are you kidding me? All those encounters while running, and you thought I wouldn't notice? Do you take me for a fool?" She replied with a playful tone.

I laughed, and then, between one kiss and another, I helped her lift her shirt, revealing a beautiful dark bra and her perfect curves, indicating larger breasts than I had visualized in my imagination.

She was way beyond any idea I could have had about her body. But then, when I looked down at her stomach, something caught my attention. At the height of her right ribs, a shiny metal plate was implanted as if it were a small prosthesis. I stared at it, surprised, until she kindly took my chin to redirect my eyes to her. "It's the result of an accident; I hope you don't mind."

I looked at her beautiful face and shook my head. "Of course not," I said. The soft neon lights of the spaceship, mingling with the starry glow, cast an almost magical ambiance, and Heather appeared as if she were a goddess in the midst of it.

"You are gorgeous" words escaped my mouth, driven by my total honesty. She smiled and then leaned in, starting again with the irresistible kissing spiral. I bump my arms around her, finding the way to untie her elegant bra. And, oh my god, my heart raced, my beat rumbling as if there were an electric storm inside me. She had the most perfect breasts in the world, and that view sent a strong ache between my legs. I could feel myself losing control, my impulsivity again claiming to be wild. I moved to the top, not letting her contradict me this time, and started to kiss and lick her perfect and gorgeous breasts. She gasped in response, and that accelerated me even more.

"Your lips..." She needed a pause. "They're incredible," she purred, her voice dripping with pleasure. Now I was beginning to realize just how much both of us needed each other and how hard this waiting time had been. I leaned down to her stomach, placing kisses along the way as I gently lowered her pants. She couldn't contain her gasps with each kiss.

I adored every aspect of Heather—her luxuriant brown hair, the velvety softness of her skin, the delicate curve of her hips, her sexy breasts—everything. I wanted all of it to be exclusively mine. After getting rid of their pants, I came back to her astonishing breasts, pressing them softly and then hard, along with a ray of kisses on her nipples. I could sense she was in heaven, and I couldn't wait to keep intensifying that sentiment. But she suddenly took the lead and sat up, intertwining our legs together, to later pull me down. The perspective I had of her from there was from another planet. She, like possessed, returned the kissing to my left breast and started to softly nibble my nipple. The pressure of her legs intertwined with mine was making an intense throb in my center that was starting to be unbearable. She realized this and pulled my pants out at the speed of light. More kissing. Then she moved the last piece of fabric that separated our bodies and gently began to slide in her fingers with a sexy undulating movement.