Chapter 27

I snapped my eyes open. The room was filled with light coming through the window. It was morning and come morning came the realization of what happened last night.

I bolted upright, and as I sat on my bed, I got a nice view of myself in the mirror of my dressing table. Yuck! I looked hideous.

My curls have gone wild, my face looked greesy, I was still in yesterday's clothes, and my entire body felt dirty, right down to my virgina! How the hell did I manage to sleep like a baby in this condition?

I need a shower! Scrambling out of bed, I hurried to my bathroom,  stripping naked and doing my business before stepping in the shower.

I started relaxing as soon as the warm water started cascading down my body. The water traveling down my body made me remember his fingers that had explored every inch of me... and the pleasure it had given me.

My mind took me back to last night and the fevered kisses we had shared, and how needy I had been. I have never behaved the way I had last night ever before. It was like I was drunk or something.

I had been so bold, so aggressive, I had been insatiable, I thought as I felt my face burn as I remembered how I had climbed onto his lap and made him suck my boobs  and rubbed myself against him. I had actually made him almost lose control of himself.

Wow! Did I really have a chance to have a relationship with Oliver? Oliver. That still sounded so weird. I was so used to calling him Mr. Carlton. But he was right, of course. I can't keep calling him that anymore. Oliver. I need to get used to saying that name.

As I lathered my hair with shampoo and put shower gel on my body, my mind wondered back to last night again. Especially the way he had looked at me. Gentle, caring, almost loving. Loving?

My mind is always filled with him. My heart is always out of control as soon as I see him. His smell makes me lose my senses. Was I in love with him? God, I hope not! It's way too soon for that! Right?

As soon as I was done showering, I dried myself and wrapped a towel around my body and another on my head. I had to hurry. I had no idea what time it was. I didn't want to be late for work.

But as soon as I stepped in front of the mirror, I froze in shock. What the hell! I was red and blue all over! That man! Forget about what I said about him being gentle. He ate me up alive!

My neck, my chest...how in the world was I supposed to cover all this? I quickly brushed my teeth and hurried out to go look through my closet to see what I could find that could cover the maximum amount of my hickey's. This was not fair! I should have made him look like this, too.

Finally choosing a black dress with short sleeves that covered my chest that had suffered the most, I blow dried my hair and put on my dress, not forgetting my undies, of course.

I applied some light makeup and some nude lipstick and set to work on the mark left on my neck.

Applying concealer on it, I tried to cover it as best I could. The rest had to be done with my hair, I thought as I left my hair loose.

A knock on the door made me quickly stuff my feet into my white heels and scurry towards the door, opening it, trying to catch my breath.

But as soon as I opened the door, the sight in front of me left my breath stuck in my throat.

There he was, the man responsible for all my troubles this morning, freshly showered and dressed in a light blue shirt opened at the collar and a navy blue suit, looking delicious, I thought as I stared at him dreamily.

"Good morning. You look beautiful." He spoke in his sexy voice, giving me his killer smile. Sigh. My poor, poor heart. Wait! Did he say I looked beautiful. That's the first time he ever commented on my looks, and I couldn't help blushing like a school girl.