Chapter 26

"I'm sorry," I immediately said in a small voice. I kept my eyes shut, not wanting to see him.

"That's not what I asked for Ashley." He whispered, still close to my ear. He swept my hair to a side and kissed my shoulder. One simple and innocent kiss, and he made my heart beat faster again.

His fingers traveled slowly down my spine and lingered at the end just near my buttocks. He had shifted his weight and was now half lying down with the support of his elbow on the desk. But his lower half was still trapping me to the desk.

"On the contrary,  sweetheart,  I believe I told you if you regret this, I will..." His fingers moved further down, stroking my butt. It made goosebumps erupt all over my body.

His fingers traveled further down. I could feel myself getting wet again and very aware that his fingers were just a few inches away from discovering it. So I felt relieved when it stopped on top of the hill of my buttocks until he gave it a swift hard slap that sent me jerking forward with an "aaaaah," in surprise.

"Spank you." He finished.

I was dripping now. I can't believe I was still aching for him. I thought I was frigid. But  here I am trembling all over, wanting him to start what we had just finished. I wanted more.

"Mr-," I couldn't finish, I let out a yelp as he grabbed my pussy as soon as I tried saying his name.

"Really? Try again, princess!" He demanded in a warning tone.

"I-ohhhhh," I tried talking but only ended up moaning as he discovered my wetness and decided to keep playing with my pussy.

"Keep talking." He commanded, like as if I would be able to say anything coherent with him doing that to me. My hips started moving as pleasure started building, but he stopped suddenly, making me whimper.

He leaned down trailing kisses down my back. Oh God! He was making me feel so good.

"Go on." He whispered, making me remember that he had wanted an explanation.

"I wanted to see something." I blurted out, making him stop altogether and lift his head to look at me questioningly.

"What?" He asked, confusion and disbelief written all over his face.

"I..I wanted to see if..if I could.." I bit my lip finding it hard to say it. I avoided looking in his eyes.

"If you could what Ashley?" He asked gently, putting one finger under my chin and lifting my face to meet his eyes.

His eyes showed tenderness as he waited patiently for me to gather my thoughts and start speaking. My heart felt warmed just by looking in his eyes. I had never been looked at like this by any man. I didn't want to disappoint him. I wanted him to know.

So with a deep breath I started, "David called me frigid. He said I am incapable of satisfying a man. That I am boring in bed and I have no sexual cravings. I was afraid whoever ended up with me will end up disappointed." I said, letting out the breath after I was done speaking.

Mr. Carlton stared at me in disbelief before his eyes narrowed. "Did he hurt you for this?" He asked through clenched teeth.

I lowered my gaze not wanting to see the pity that would appear in his beautiful grey eyes. I nodded my head making him let out a sigh.

"You know, the more I'm getting to know this awesome character, the more I'm regretting not having punched that guy when I had the chance." He said

"I hurt him when I had the chance." I couldn't resist saying, looking back in his eyes triumphantly.