Chapter 3

Lin Xun really didn't expect to hear such a conversation, and he couldn't help but sympathize with Gu Huai Ye.

Thinking that Gu Huaiye wanted to have a good family background and money, but there were problems in that aspect. If not, there would be obstacles that this person would not be able to overcome while he was still alive.

Picking up the cookies that fell on the ground and blowing on them, Lin Xun was looking forward to meeting Gu Huaiye.

Gu Ting sent the personal doctor away and saw the old housekeeper coming down from upstairs: "How's it going? Is he here?"

"Here we are, he looks like a well-behaved and obedient child." The old housekeeper had a smile on his face. He had been working in the Gu family for more than sixty years since he was a teenager. His relationship with Gu Ting was more like family than master and servant, "No Like the rumors."

Gu Ting originally had a grudge against the Omega sent by the Lin family. After all, rumors said that the child had a sinister and willful temperament. He chased the Yi family's little Alpha all over the city, causing rumors.

If Gu Huaiye hadn't been physically unable to hold on, he wouldn't have agreed to such a ridiculous thing.

Only a wealthy family like the Lin family could use their own son to pay off debts.

But now that things have come to this, I can only comfort myself. This little Omega is still young. Maybe he can teach him well if he behaves well: "This is best. When will Huai Ye come back?"

"The young master didn't say anything. Do you want to call and ask?"

"Hurry him up so that he doesn't forget everything while working." After Gu Ting finished speaking, he sat on the sofa. When he thought of the doctor's words, his heart became blocked.

At lunch time, Uncle Liu personally delivered the meals to the room. Lin Xun looked at the nutritionally balanced lunch of meat and vegetables and smiled and thanked him.

"You're welcome, young master. This is what I should do. If you need anything, you can always come to me."

The old housekeeper exited the room with a kind smile. After closing the door, he saw Gu Ting standing at the door.

"Did he say anything?"

"No, why don't you go see him?" The old housekeeper knew very well that Gu Ting felt awkward. On the one hand, he felt that the Omega of the Lin family was not worthy of Gu Huaiye, and on the other hand, he could not afford Gu Huaiye's body, so he compromised and accepted the child.

But in his opinion, most children with such bright and clear eyes are not inherently bad at all.

When Gu Ting heard this, he shook his head: "Don't worry, just observe him for a while before talking."

Lin Xun didn't know what was happening at the door after closing the door. The Gu family's cooks were obviously very good. Even the fried vegetables alone were delicious.

After a good meal, Lin Xun turned on his computer. He had just received an assignment from the class on his mobile phone. Students who had not submitted their assignment before the start of the semester would have their Chinese and foreign film histories cleared at the end of the next semester.

Lin Xun: "..."

Lin Xun, who once majored in Chinese painting, already felt strongly about the malicious intent of film studies.

It happened that I was only a sophomore this year, so if I just let it go, I would probably fail all the way to the end. Lin Xun felt that he still needed a college diploma no matter what.