Chapter 76

Gu Huaiye suddenly came in, which startled Xiaoxia. Lin Xun didn't expect it to be such a coincidence. People who usually come back later came back early today.

Seeing Xiaoxia who was very nervous, Lin Xun smiled and said, "Xiaoxia, please go back first."

Xiaoxia looked back at him, nodded, lowered her head and hurried out of the room.

Gu Huaiye untied his tie, took off his jacket and put it aside, then walked towards Lin Xun: "What can't you let me know?"

Golden pupils swept across Lin Xun's slightly pale face.

Lin Xun sighed softly. Originally, he didn't want Gu Huaiye to know and worry, but who would have thought that it would be such a coincidence.

Now that he has bumped into each other, what else is he hiding?

Tell Gu Huaiye about the matter.

The man sitting next to him didn't say anything, but his expression became serious.

After Lin Xun finished speaking, he took Gu Huaiye's hand and said, "I'm sorry for making you worry."

Gu Huaiye reached out and touched his face: "It's not your fault. Please apologize, but don't hide this kind of thing from me in the future."

Lin Xun went over and hugged him: "I know, actually Zhang Zhirui was just a little crazy when filming, and he still knew how to take care of the actors afterwards. But Xiong Ni has experienced these things before, and I'm afraid he won't be mentally prepared and won't be able to accept it. ."

He rested his chin on Gu Huaiye's shoulder and spoke softly.

Gu Huaiye reached out and touched his head: "Aren't you afraid?"

Lin Xun was a little scared when he didn't react at first. Later, when he came back and thought about it, he felt a little uneasy. However, he had been mentally prepared when he took the role, and Guan Shan and Pang Long were also in advance. I told him that this drama was not easy to perform, so he would adjust himself.

"I'm mentally prepared, don't worry."

Gu Huaiye held him in his arms. If he hadn't known that Lin Xun had prepared a lot for this script, he would have preferred him to another one.

He couldn't bear to suffer such hardship.

Zhang Zhirui probably received a call from Su Yun, and he called specifically late at night to ask about Lin Xun's situation.

But on the first day of filming, it was a scene like that, so Lin Xun went to bed early.

When Gu Huaiye saw the call, he took off his charging phone and left the room.

The call was connected, and Zhang Zhirui's voice came from the other side: "Lin Xun, are you okay? Oh, I didn't expect you to be so unbearable, but this is also a way to pursue perfection. I hope you can understand. , you performed very well today, I guarantee you won't regret it when the film comes out."

"Really?" Gu Huaiye's voice was deep, and people could hear the difference as soon as he opened his mouth.

Zhang Zhirui, who was still smiling on the phone, suddenly fell silent. When he spoke again, his voice became dry: "...Who are you?"

"Gu Huaiye." The man simply gave his name, without giving Zhang Zhirui a chance to react. Gu Huaiye said directly: "I don't want things like today to happen again in the future. Can you do it?"

Zhang Zhirui's heart skipped a beat when he heard this. He knew very well that what Gu Huaiye said was not to discuss with him, but to inform him. If he couldn't do it, he had no doubt that this man would let him get out!