Chapter 50

"Hahahaha, Cai Qing was locked in the toilet. It is reasonable to suspect that the program team did it on purpose!"

"Finally, I can stop looking at his pretentious look and just spin around happily!"

...

Everyone came down from upstairs to the living room and looked for Cai Qing: "Isn't Qingqing really locked in the bathroom?"

"By the way, if you lock it in the bathroom, no one will care about it?"

A staff member happened to be standing at the door of the reception room, and Liu Jiajia asked casually.

The staff nodded: "Yes, if you are unfortunately locked in the bathroom, you can only come out until it is automatically unlocked."

"Fortunately, I wanted to go to the bathroom and held it back." Monkey touched his chest with lingering fear.

Chen Haoning put a hand on his shoulder and pushed him in.

After the group sat down, the director, who had been waiting here for a long time, signaled the staff to give everyone a small box.

"Don't open it yet. Let me tell you the rules of the game. The boxes in each of your hands are exactly the same, but the things inside are the same and some are different. After you look at the things in your hands, say this thing. characteristics, and finally guess what this thing is. If the answer you give is different from the others, then the loser will be punished. The specific punishment will be determined by drawing lots at the end of the game, so if you are unfortunate enough to get it, it will be the same as everyone else. They are all different, please be careful to hide them."

When the director said this, he smiled maliciously and said, "Then let's start now."

As soon as the director finished speaking, the five people carefully opened the box and took a look at the contents inside.

Lin Xun placed a Little Mermaid pendant in the box.

"Are you sure you're all set?" After seeing everyone put it down, the director motioned to the staff to take the box back, "Let's start with Haoning first."

Haoning, who was sitting in the first seat on the left, thought for a moment: "The sea."

Monkey: "Fish tail."

Liu Jiajia: "Beautiful?"

Lin Xun: "Can you only say two words?"

Director: "No, you can say whatever you want."

"Hahaha, why is Lin Xun so cute? Seeing everyone saying two words, I thought I could only say two words, so funny!"

"The sea, fish tail, beautiful, is it a mermaid?"

"I guess it's also a mermaid. I don't know if there are any other answers."

...

Lin Xun: "Tears are pearls."

Zhang Po: "Moving singing."

Director: "Lin Xun, please continue..."

Lin Xun: "I have long hair."

Liu Jiajia: "Legendary figure."

Monkey: "It's so clear, is there any need to continue, man!"

Chen Haoning was stunned for a moment, then looked at Monkey with a smile: "The daughter of the sea."

Monkey: "???Daughter?"

Liu Jiajia laughed: "I think you can guess now. Monkey, tell me what your answer is?"