Chapter 21

With Xiao Bai accompanying him, Lin Xun didn't feel bored even after spending the entire afternoon in Gu Huaiye's office.

I originally thought that Gu Huaiye would be busy until late before getting off work, but before five o'clock, the man put on his coat and walked out, and Xiaobai who was held in his arms disappeared.

The sleepy Lin Xun looked up and blinked: "Are you going back?"

Gu Huaiye looked at the sleepy boy and walked over with a soft heart: "Are you sleepy?"

Lin Xun raised his hand and rubbed his eyes: "It's okay and you'll wake up soon. Are you going home?"

"Well, it's time to get off work."

Lin Xun nodded and stood up with a smile: "Mr. Gu, won't you work overtime today?"

Probably because he was sitting on the sofa just now, Lin Xun had a bunch of dull hair on his head.

Gu Huaiye glanced over and said softly: "Yes, I won't work overtime."

As he finished speaking, he suddenly raised his hand to help Lin Xun smooth down the dull hair on his head.

Lin Xun's body stiffened at his sudden move, and his bright black eyes looked up at Gu Huaiye until the other person put down his hand and said, "Okay, there was a bunch of hair sticking up here just now."

Gu Huaiye put down his hand and unconsciously twirled his fingertips.

The boy's hair is soft and a bit too beautiful.

A little elegant fragrance spread in the air, Gu Huaiye turned around pretending to be natural: "Let's go."

After he turned around, Lin Xun raised his hand slightly unnaturally and quickly touched the place where Gu Huaiye had just touched.

Gu Huaiye came out of the office and said to Lei Ke, who was getting up: "Let everyone go back early today."

After saying that, he looked back at Lin Xun who was following behind, and they got on the elevator together.

When the two people disappeared into the elevator, the assistant came over in disbelief: "Master, did Mr. Gu just want us to get off work early?"

Reko tried hard to suppress the surprise in his heart and turned to look at him: "Why don't you pack your things and go home quickly?"

After the big boss fell in love, he seemed to be more humane.

Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye returned home. After entering, they heard the old housekeeper say: "Mr. Yi is here."

Upon hearing the surname, Yi Linxun subconsciously looked at Gu Huaiye. The Yi family was coming much faster than he thought.

Gu Huaiye raised his hand and patted his shoulder: "You go back to your room first, don't worry, I'm here for this matter."

"The young master has cooked sweet soup in the kitchen. Uncle Liu will give you a bowl to drink, okay?"

Knowing that the old housekeeper didn't want him to worry, Lin Xun smiled and said, "Thank you, Uncle Liu."

Gu Huaiye went upstairs and went directly to the study.

Yi Niansheng, who was being thrown aside by Mr. Gu, suddenly lit up when he saw Gu Huaiye. But before he could get up, Gu Ting said, "Since you are back, I will leave this matter to you."

After saying that, he opened the door and went out.

Yi Niansheng's mouth was bitter. The Yi family was just a small family in front of a top wealthy family like the Gu family. Mr. Gu would always greet them when he saw them before. This was the first time he had received such a cold reception.