Chapter 6

The driver took Lin Xun to the classroom and then returned to the car.

Gu Huaiye saw him coming back: "Why so slow?"

The driver told Gu Huaiye what happened while delivering the food. He carefully peeked at Gu Huaiye's face as he finished speaking. However, the other party was not used to showing his emotions on his face. After waiting for a while, Gu Huaiye did not speak and said tentatively: "Mr. Gu, we are now Going to the company?"

The man's eyes fell on the open notebook on his lap. His eyes were slightly narrowed, showing no emotion or anger. The driver thought he didn't hear what he said and was about to ask again.

"Let's go."

The driver turned his head and sighed softly: "The young master is a bit too good. There are so many people surrounding him, but he doesn't refute."

It's so heartbreaking.

He didn't want to say it at first, but when he thought about Lin Xun's lonely and pitiful appearance among a group of people, he couldn't bear it even though he had no contact with Lin Xun.

She secretly glanced at Gu Huaiye in the rearview mirror, hoping that Mr. Gu would treat the little Omega better.

When Gu Huaiye arrived at the company, Si Xian had been waiting for him for a while. When he saw him coming out of the elevator, he greeted him with an ambiguous smile: "Director Gu, you are late today."

Gu Huaiye glanced at him, the emotion in his golden eyes was deserted.

This was not the first time Si Xian had come into contact with him. He had long been accustomed to his appearance and did not smell the pheromone smell from him: "Your susceptible period went much smoother than I thought."

Gu Huaiye closed the door, took off his coat and sat down: "Did the pheromone comparison come out?"

Si Xian sat down opposite him: "So you have feelings too, right?"

He took out the document bag from his carry-on bag, pulled out the comparison report and pushed it in front of Gu Huaiye. Then he suddenly stood up and held it down, lying on the table and staring at Gu Huaiye's golden eyes: "When it comes to the answer, you guess first."

Gu Huaiye stretched out his hand to push him away, picked up the report and leaned back on the chair, looking directly at the report result: 99.99%

Seeing that he was not cooperating, Si Xian sat back disappointedly: "Are you surprised? A difference of 0.01% is 100%. There should be no one more suitable for you than him. You passed the susceptible period very easily this time, right?"

Gu Huaiye was indeed surprised by this result. Logically speaking, the higher the level of Alpha, the harder it is to match a suitable Omega. In the past, Gu Ting used his connections to find Omegas with a matching degree of 30%. For him as a 5S level It's already a very high degree of matching.

Unfortunately, he still rejected the other party's pheromones, and even getting close felt nauseated.

Even though Gu Huaiye didn't show any emotion on his face, Si Xian was immersed in happiness alone. He reached out and knocked on the table: "I suggest you find a photo frame, frame this and hang it on the wall."

Gu Huaiye put the report in his hand away and put it in the drawer: "You're not here just for gossip, right?"

Si Xian felt bored when he saw him becoming more serious: "If you don't change your temper, the Omega will fly away."

As soon as he finished speaking, Gu Huaiye flew over with a glare, and said with a sly smile: "I don't need to explain the benefits of perfect matching of pheromones, but I have to remind you that your body has been suppressed by inhibitors for too long. Don't think that now and Omegas are wonderful to get along with. Once Lin Xun gets into heat, you may not be able to bear it, and if you can't control it, he may not be able to withstand your overly strong body. In a word, do it in moderation, understand. What do I mean?"