Chapter 52

Lin Xun heard the prompt tone coming from the radio and said with a smile: "I'm sorry, Brother Hao."

Chen Haoning lay on the ground and wiped her face with a smile: "You're careless, you're careless!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh did Chen Haoning fall suddenly, why didn't I understand!"

"Lin Xun called Xiaobai just now. Did that information body appear? His boyfriend came just in time!"

"This is not a boyfriend. This is clearly a cheat. Hahaha. When others participate in the game, they are alone. Lin Xun brings his boyfriend's information body to the show as a team. Boyfriends are everywhere!"

"Excuse me, where can I get such a boyfriend? Is there a fund-raising coordinator?"

"At the same time, Cai Qing, who appeared on the show with her boyfriend, had no choice but to break up. As expected, there is no harm without comparison!"

"The nonsense above is telling the truth!!"

...

Xiaobai, who appeared very timely, came to Lin Xun's side and rubbed his big leg with his big head.

Then he whined, as if asking him if he was hurt.

Lin Xun reached out and touched its head gently: "Xiao Bai, thank you."

The study door was pushed open again, and both Cai Qing and Zhang Po heard the broadcast.

Seeing Chen Haoning lying on the ground with ink stains on her body: "Lin Xun, you are indeed a killer!"

Cai Qing's words were so confident that Chen Haoning sat up with a laugh.

Zhang Po looked at the smile on Chen Haoning's face: "It's not Lin Xun, it's you, Chen Haoning?"

Lin Xun stuffed the water gun in his pocket: "He came in to kill me, but I fought back."

Chen Haoning got up from the ground: "Yes, I was careless and overturned. If I hadn't talked so much nonsense and started taking action as soon as I came in, I would be the winner now!"

Zhang Po heard this and smiled: "Do villains die from talking too much?"

Lin Xun was amused: "Yes, the villain dies because he talks too much."

"Why isn't it Lin Xun? Then why is the water gun in his hand?" Cai Qing seemed to not understand what they meant, and looked like there was no way he was not Lin Xun.

"What's going on with Cai Qing? He looks like he must be Lin Xun!"

"I strongly urge Cai Qing to quit the industry after the show. He is really not suitable for this industry!"

"Please, even if you really think so in your heart, don't show it on your face, okay? It's really embarrassing. Oh my god, I've been so embarrassed since the first day he appeared on the show. Please trouble the show team for the next episode. Can you be careful when choosing your flight guests?"

"This show is quite good. Don't let the flying guests ruin it, okay?"

...

"Congratulations to the players. The game is over. The winner is Lin Xun. Please move to the living room!"

The radio sounded at this time, but everyone was very surprised by the content.

"Is this the end? There are still many clues that have not been solved!"

"And Brother Hao, why do you have a water gun? Do you still have a hidden identity?"

Lin Xun came out of the study holding Xiaobai, who had shrunk in size, and looked curiously at Chen Haoning who was walking behind.