Chapter 74

"Monkey, you..." Liu Jiajia looked at Monkey, who was stunned in place, in disbelief, "Are you just showing off your acting skills in these episodes?"

Shen Tang laughed: "Monkey, how are you going to explain now?"

"I'm going to tell you that I didn't do it. Do you believe it?" Monkey looked at the two of them with a look of despair. This question simply left him unable to explain. How to explain it? It's either acting or acting with true feelings. He was born with such a Stupid, it's just acting skills, then he can really pretend. Anyway, whether he answers or not, it's not a good thing.

Shen Tang focused his attention on Lin Xun: "Then you mean what Lin Xun did, right?"

Monkey subconsciously said: "It's not Lin Xun, it's not the two of us. We really didn't do anything. We just walked forward like you. Then Brother Lin was suddenly kicked out. You can't doubt us just because we were walking behind." Well, then I still think there's something wrong with you two walking in front!"

"Hahaha, Monkey's IQ seems to be higher than usual when he is anxious. There is nothing wrong with this explanation!"

"Haha, Monkey is also acting as a tool man with his strength in this issue. Looking at the knife in Lin's hand, Lin has obviously found the best way to use Monkey!"

...

"Don't think that you can get rid of suspicion just by saying this. You are the biggest suspect. Haoning looked at you specifically before leaving. Lin Xiazhi was taken away by men in black next to you. Do you want us to believe you Monkey so much?" Liu Jiajia looked at him suspiciously, "There is something wrong with you 100%, I have to stay away from you."

"I think Lin Xun's problem is not small. They may be in the same group." Shen Tang said slowly, as if he was just watching the fun and not taking it too seriously.

Lin Xun said calmly: "Brother Shen, you have been doubting us since just now, but you have no evidence, so you are very suspicious, okay? A thief chasing a thief might be a thief!"

Liu Jiajia turned to look at Shen Tang and narrowed her eyes: "Although I don't really want to be suspicious, you are indeed suspicious, right Luo Luo?"

When his name was suddenly called, Luo Luo was stunned for a moment, and then nodded cautiously.

Seeing that Lin Xun's alienation had taken effect, Shen Tang turned to look at Luo Luo: "Do you really think I'm suspicious?"

Monkey said: "Don't scare others again. Don't worry, Luoluo, we won't let him bully you!"

Lin Xun held back his laughter, thinking that the two of you together were no match for Shen Tang. Whether Shen Tang bullies you or not depends entirely on his mood.

Shen Tang raised his eyebrows: "Forget it, if you don't believe me, you will regret it."

"Xun Zai 666, one sentence directly turned the suspicion on Shen Tang. Now that everyone is under suspicion, it's hard to call others ghosts. It's beautiful to turn danger into safety!"

"Lin Xiazhi just said that he would get off work after this wave, but he actually got off work. Hahaha, I just don't know what he is thinking at this moment. It's so funny!"

...

After Lin Xiazhi was outed, it sounded a wake-up call in the hearts of others.

Liu Jiajia held Luoluo's arm, wanting to hug this little Omega for warmth.

When I came to the room where Chen Haoning was, I opened the door and saw that the decoration in the room was similar to the rooms where all of them lived.