Chapter 14

When he faced Gu Huaiye's golden eyes, the unexplained emotion in his eyes made his heart palpitate.

The dry and hot breath wrapped around his wrist and lingered on his fingertips, becoming a sultry string.

"Mr. Gu..." The assistant who hurried back spoke subconsciously. After noticing the atmosphere between the two, the assistant quickly fell silent, but it still destroyed the rippling atmosphere just now.

Gu Huaiye let go of his hand and took a half step back: "Sorry."

Lin Xun blinked. The place where Gu Huaiye had just touched was slightly hot. He noticed that the rash on the other person's face had not gone away. He asked with some worry: "Should I call Dr. Si to take a look?"

Gu Huaiye suppressed the surging desire in his heart and said in a normal tone: "It's okay, it's just a stress reaction."

Lin Xun thought that Gu Huaiye had a rejection reaction to other Omega pheromones, but it was the first time he saw it with his own eyes. Looking at the red rash that spread from his neck to his face, he was still worried and said: "Let Dr. Si do it."

Gu Huaiye's heart warmed when he heard this, and he did not refuse again.

On the way back, Lin Xun asked his assistant to contact Si Xian. When they got home, Si Xian was already waiting at home.

Seeing them coming back together, his eyes swept over Lin Xun with a slight smile. When he saw Gu Huaiye, it turned into helplessness: "Why do you make yourself so miserable every time?"

The red rash made him look scary and embarrassed, but he didn't show any unnecessary emotions. He calmly changed his shoes and went into the house: "Otherwise, you would be of no use."

"Doctor Si, do you need an ice pack?" Lin Xun didn't know if the rash on Gu Huaiye's face would be itchy, but just looking at him made him feel itchy.

"Icing it should help." This was Gu Huaiye, no one else could have endured it.

Hearing this, Lin Xun couldn't help but admire Gu Huaiye's self-control.

The old housekeeper ordered the servants to prepare ice packs, and Mr. Gu said: "Which blind Omega released pheromones at you again?"

Lin Xun: "..."

It seems that this kind of thing has happened before.

Gu Huaiye pulled off his tie: "I don't know. I didn't see clearly. It stinks."

Si Xian and Gu Ting seemed to have become accustomed to Gu Huaiye's answer. If not for this, Gu Huaiye would not have remained single to this day.

Lin Xun wanted to laugh a little, wondering if Ling Yun would have cried in grievance and fainted after hearing Gu Huaiye's words here.

It's obviously the scent of roses, but when it comes to Gu Huaiye's place, no one can say it smells bad.

"In addition to applying ice, does Dr. Si need to take some medicine or apply some medicine in this situation?" You can't just recover completely on your own, it's too hard.

Lin Xun looked at the layer of red rash that appeared on Gu Huaiye's exposed skin, and thought of the rubella he had gotten when he got wind in the past. It was really itchy and uncomfortable for him.

If Gu Huaiye had to rely solely on his willpower to carry it, Lin Xun couldn't imagine how painful it would be.

Si Xian noticed Lin Xun's eyes on Gu Huaiye and sighed: "Medicine has no effect on his situation. He can only rely on himself. This has happened every time before, but it is not completely impossible. The pheromones of the two of you are very compatible. If you are willing, Lin Xun, I hope you can live together for a while. Under the influence of your pheromones, he will get better faster, and at the same time, he may also establish an anti-allergy mechanism. , so that he won't be disturbed by other Omega pheromones outside in the future."