Chapter 90

After the official lineup of "Adventure Donuts" was announced on Wbo, it immediately attracted the attention of netizens.

Just because they saw Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye as a couple among the four couples.

"Ahhhhh, when will this show start? I can't wait. When I saw the two of them, I knew this must be a hard candy!"

"Hahahaha, is Mr. Gu going to open for business? I'm looking forward to it. Last time in "Life Horror Liankan", although Mr. Gu appeared, he wore a mask the whole time. It's a pity that I didn't see his face. This time Mr. Gu You don't know how to wear a mask anymore!"

"In addition to Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye, there are also Lin Xiazhi and Xiong Ni. I am also looking forward to this, haha!"

"Why did you invite Fu Ping and Zhang Luan? Weren't these couples still fighting for a divorce before? Why are they not divorced anymore?"

"I hope the program team will not find some bad people to ruin this variety show just for the sake of traffic!"

"The broadcast method seems to be live broadcast, and it seems that some people are following it again!"

"Ahhhhh, I just saw on the official website that it will be broadcast this Friday, I'm looking forward to it!"

...

When "Adventure Donuts" was officially announced, Lin Xun and Wei An were meeting with the director of "Master I Don't Want to Be Anymore". The director was much younger than he thought. In fact, Wang Heng was only about 25 years old. He is currently under the supervision of For Xunye Company, most of his representative works are web dramas.

When he saw Lin Xun, he was still nervous and at a loss.

He shook hands with Lin Xun and even rubbed it on his pants for a long time in embarrassment: "Sorry, I'm too nervous, teacher, and my hands are sweaty."

Wang Heng is a beta, not very tall, very thin and dressed like a college student who has not yet graduated.

Smiling shyly.

Lin Xun didn't judge people by their appearance, so he smiled and said, "It doesn't matter."

Wei An asked his assistant to put the script on the table, and then sat down: "Let's have a small meeting first. Wang Heng is a new director in our company. He is said to be a new director because he is young. In fact, he has already filmed many online dramas, and the data is Not bad, I won't introduce you much to Lin Xun."

"Yes, I know Lin Xun." Wang Heng said quickly, "I have read all your works."

Hearing what he said, Lin Xun couldn't help but said: "Aren't my works currently showing only one variety show and two GGs!"

Wang Heng's face turned red when he heard this, and when he was about to explain, he heard Wei An say: "He's teasing you, don't be nervous all the time, he doesn't know how to eat people, and you need to change your habit of being nervous when meeting people. As a director, you are If you want to get along with actors, you can't be nervous when meeting someone, right?"

"No, I just wasn't used to it when we first met. Once we get to know each other, I'll be fine. We'll warm up slowly."

Wang Heng blushed and touched his ears. In fact, there was one thing he hadn't said yet. He was a fan of Lin Xun, and he was still a fan.

Seeing his idol so close, he was not only nervous but also excited.

However, due to work, he was embarrassed to ask for autographs and take photos.