Chapter 89

Gu Huaiye's heart tightened, and there was something strange in his golden eyes: "You..."

He didn't expect that Lin Xun would suddenly have such an idea, or even consider it earlier than he did.

He has never thought about the problem of his children. For him, he hopes to spend more time with Lin Xun, and this time is not enough.

To him, the child is really something that may distract him from his attention.

Seeing surprise on Gu Huaiye's face for the first time, Lin Xun smiled and squinted his eyes: "Haven't you thought about it?"

"Sorry, I didn't think about it. I think it's good now. I have a lot of time to spend with you. If you have children, will I have to share my time with them?"

Lin Xun didn't expect that Gu Huaiye, a 5S-level Alpha, would have such concerns, which made him wonder how he could be so cute.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud: "Have you always been worried about this?"

Gu Huaiye's eyes showed a little bit of embarrassment: "Ahem, it's not always."

"Haha, I just want to ask your opinion. If you want a child, let's have one. If you don't want it, forget it. I think it's fine now." Lin Xun hugged his neck, "Just There are two of us."

Gu Huaiye hugged his waist: "Yes."

However, the two people's decision was somewhat unfriendly to Gu Ting.

Doudou was busy at home for a few days, leaving a lot of toys that he had not taken away. Looking at these things on the sofa, Gu Ting said while tidying up: "The house is missing such a little thing, and it feels deserted. What do you think?" No, Lao Liu."

Butler Liu nodded and said with a smile: "You are right, old man."

Gu Tingwenyan raised his head and looked upstairs, with a little expectation in his eyes.

He doesn't know when these two people will give him a great-grandson.

Lin Xun's help in the anti-trafficking case was quite sensational. Now the whole empire is paying attention to this matter. Good news soon came from the police that the suspect "Sister Zhang" has been identified.

Lin Xun stayed at home for a week and waited for the incident to subside. Otherwise, if he went out now, he would be everywhere in the streets and alleys, and he would feel insecure wearing a hat and mask.

Fortunately, he doesn't have any work schedule this week, so he is raising it at home, and he has regained all the meat he lost during the filming of "Xiang Yang".

Seeing the little Omega's rosy complexion, Gu Huaiye was finally satisfied and pinched his cheek: "You have a rest tomorrow. Do you want to go out to play?"

"Where are you going?" Lin Xun immediately perked up after hearing this, "With whom?"

"Do you like playing in the water?"

"Going to the beach?"

"Not really, but near the seaside, the large-scale water entertainment developed on the bay is about to open. Before that, it is undergoing trial operation. Let's go and take a look?"

"Okay, call on Mu Li, Qin Nanke, and Dr. Si. I'll ask Xiong Ni and Lin Xiazhi if they can go. It's more lively when there are more people."

"Okay." Looking at the little Omega with eyes filled with anticipation, Gu Huaiye felt extremely soft in his heart.

At this moment, Lin Xun just pointed at the stars in the sky and told him that he wanted them, and he would find a way to pick them for him without hesitation.