Chapter 96

Hearing Lin Xun's words, Xiong Ni and Lin Xiazhi also instinctively raised their heads and went to the opposite window.

As a result, I saw a person standing there, with a dark background and a glowing face.

Xiong Ni hugged Lin Xiazhi almost like a spring.

Even the audience in the live broadcast room started to scream——

"Ahhhhhh, what's going on, I'm scared to death!"

"Scared me to death!"

"Oh my god, what the hell, the show crew is not a good person and comes out to be beaten!"

...

Although Lin Xun didn't react as strongly as Xiong Ni, he subconsciously grabbed Gu Huaiye's hand.

Then just when they were startled, the opposite window opened from the inside, and Bai Ye said with a smile: "I've been watching you here for a long time, didn't I say you should go back to sleep?"

"Brother Bai, please be a human being, my mother!" Xiong Ni jumped up and said to him, "You are so scary!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just wanted to see what you were doing, I didn't want to scare you, hahaha!"

Bai Ye clasped his hands together, as if he knew he was wrong.

Lin Xun smiled and said: "Didn't Brother Bai say to go back to sleep? Why are you still here on the third floor?"

Bai Ye held up the window frame and chatted with them: "Isn't it because I couldn't fall asleep when I lay down? I thought I would take a look around if I still had time. Did you find anything good?"

Xiong Ni raised the box in his hand: "Something you are familiar with."

It was a bit far away and it was dark, so Bai Ye couldn't see clearly what was in Xiong Ni's hand, but from what he said, he could probably guess what it was: "You didn't sleep at night, so you just came out to guess the blind box?"

"We haven't opened it yet. We'll open it together tomorrow." Xiong Ni shook the box in his hand, a little maliciously.

"It's getting late. We have to go back and rest. Brother Bo, please rest early. It's not safe after dark."

Lin Xiazhi waved her hand and led Xiong Ni back.

"I'm going back to rest too, see you tomorrow." Bai Ye waved his hand and closed the window again.

Lin Xun glanced at Gu Huaiye, and the two of them understood each other tacitly.

I don't know if Kashiwa Ye has discovered the string of numbers on the wall, but whether he has discovered it or not, the initiative is in their hands.

Back at the house, Xiong Ni handed the box in his hand to Lin Xun: "You better take it. I'll put this box here. I'm afraid I won't be able to open it when I get up in the middle of the night."

Lin Xun took it: "Then I'll keep it for now. See you in the morning."

Lin Xun followed Gu Huaiye directly to his room. After closing the door, Lin Xun found a T-shirt and covered the camera: "It's getting late. Let's go to bed early. Good night."

"Is it almost 12 o'clock? Good night, Ah Xun. Go to bed early!"

"The first day of recording ended so quickly. Can I say that I didn't watch enough?"

"Speaking of which, why does this day go by so fast? Isn't there 48 hours in a day? Why is it over? Don't bully me for not having read a book. I don't believe it's over like this!!!"