Chapter 34

When Zhao Yanhong came out of the hotel with her suitcase, she didn't know when media reporters were squatting at the door of the hotel.

They were fine when they went back. When they came out and saw the things in their hands, the media reporters who were standing by immediately swarmed towards Zhao Yanhong. The microphone almost hit Zhao Yanhong's nose: "Ah, what are you doing!"

"Ms. Zhao, didn't you participate in director Guan Shan's new play? Why did you suddenly pack up and leave?"

"Ms. Zhao, can you tell me that the newcomer in yesterday's report was Lin Xun?"

"Ms. Zhao, are you planning to leave and no longer cooperate with Director Guan Shan?"

"Miss Zhao, please answer the question, Miss Zhao..."

...

Zhao Yanhong, who finally got away from the reporters and rushed into the car, almost had her heels stepped off by the reporters. She looked at the reporters who were still knocking on the window: "What's going on? Where did these reporters come from? Who informed them?"

The assistant just now looked even more embarrassed because of protecting Zhao Yanhong, her hair was messy: "I don't know, Sister Hong, what should we do now? Director Guan Shan will definitely make a statement to the public. When the news is made public, then..."

"Well, why don't you leave quickly? We'll think of a solution when we get back."

Why does everything happen to her? It's so annoying!

The assistant didn't dare to say anything more when he saw this, so he had to keep his mouth shut.

Although the media reporters failed to get the news they wanted from Zhao Yanhong, they were still able to write a report based on the photos they just took at the hotel entrance.

So when Zhao Yanhong returned to the company, there was already a picture on the Internet of her carrying a suitcase and her assistant coming out of the hotel. The accompanying text was still: Zhao Yanhong was suspected of terminating her contract with director Guan Shan because of yesterday's interview...

Although the word "termination of contract" is used politely, who doesn't know that all the actors are vying to be in the drama directed by Guan Shan, so could it be Zhao Yanhong who took the initiative to terminate the contract?

That's obviously not possible, so the translation of this sentence is: Zhao Yanhong was rejected by Director Guan Shan because of her blindness in the interview yesterday, and she even did not hesitate to terminate the contract and pay liquidated damages.

Zhao Yanhong's agent, Bai Xiaowan, was waiting for them in the office. Seeing the two of them come in, the woman lit the cigarette in her hand: "It's really embarrassing. I have warned you a long time ago to use your brain first when doing things. Now it's better." Come on, Director Guan Shan is really offended."

"Things have happened. The most important thing now is to figure out how to restore my character. What's the use of all this!" Zhao Yanhong sat down on the chair, reached out and took out a cigarette, "This time it's I was careless and didn't expect that he was Gu Huaiye's man."

When Bai Xiaowan saw that she still didn't know what the problem was, he didn't bother to talk nonsense with her. Originally, Zhao Yanhong was not the most popular star in her hands. She was a dispensable person, but she took herself too seriously.

"You also said that he belongs to Gu Huaiye, so during this period, the company has stopped your other business. Go home and calm down and rest. You have been working hard in the past two years."