announcement

hi guys, how have y'all been? so i've noticed how we have not really been meeting our writing goals and so our newest book, "the silence of the omérta" just might get delayed a bit. but, we will be sticking to our promise of posting the chapters each week by december 25th. so i can't wait for that, but till then, here's a tiny sneak peak of one of the chapters which we thought y'all would appreciate.

—————————————————————

Just as we were leaving the mansion premise, Enzo's phone rang, and he passed it to me. "It's Bella." When I said Bella instead of Scarlet, he raised his perfectly sculpted eyebrow at me, and I simply shrugged.

"Lorenzo. What is happening?" Her voice came out, and she too like her brother sounded perfectly unbothered.

"Scarlet don't use your car. All the mafia cars are hacked into. I am sending somebody from here to pick you and Gray up. Till then, stay in crowded places. You're carrying your weapons, yes? Do not hesitate to use them." He instructed her, as he took a sharp right into the tunnel, to avoid unnecessary traffic.

"Stay safe fratello." Was all she said in her soft honeyed voice. I cursed softly and laid my head against the cold window of the car, trying to stop my thoughts from wandering, and I saw Enzo give me a look from the corner of my eye, before replying, "Anche tu sorella, ci vediamo dall'altra parte." He hung up, before driving like a manic.

"Where even is she?" I grumbled, and he shot me another look.

"Gray and her are out on a Isa and Gray date, and now their car is hacked by who knows so they can't come back." He finally said, keeping his eyes straight on the road.

—————————————————————

p.s this is just a small snippet from on of the chapters in the book. let us know how y'all like it.

~ ariana and rhys