Chapter 26- Nathaniel, you lazy ass!

(Sia's pov)

The last thing I remembered before fainting was how I was going to be grounded for life and then darkness. Now opening my eyes, I found myself to be in a white, well lit room, which was a complete contrast to the dark and gloomy room, where I had grown unconscious.

Looking around at my surroundings, I saw all my brothers and cousins, some sleeping, some working, and the others talking in hushed voices. Next to me were Max and Will. Will had bloodshot eyes and so did Max, but Will also had bloody knuckles and cuts all over his face. Max looked as if he hadn't slept in a whole year or something.

Noticing that I was awake, Max quickly pulled me in a hug, pushing his head in my neck. I could feel his tears on my neck, but didn't comment on it. Our sudden movement caught the attention of all my brothers, cousins, friends and boyfriend.

They all rushed towards me, and all hugged me. All were mumbling how glad they were to see that I was okay. Ace surprisingly was the last one to hug me, and just as soon as Ace came towards me, all my brothers and friends left to give us some privacy.

He started out with a "Are you okay?" His eyebrows were scrunched up in concern, and I could see the worry and guilt swirling in his eyes. I could understand the worry, but I didn't understand why he was feeling guilty.

"I am fine, trust me, one scratch cannot harm me. But seriously are you okay?" I asked him, placing my hands on his jaw and looking at his face properly. I could see and feel the stubble forming on his jaw and cheeks due to not shaving, and his under eye circles. He looked as if he hadn't slept a wink this past week.

Clenching his jaw he said, "One scratch, hmmm... did you know that because of this so-called one scratch we could have lost you forever. So yes baby, I am absolutely okay. Living my best life actually." He said the last part sarcastically.

After saying this he just stood there, silently observing my face, his eyes tracing over my bruises. I took his hand in mine and pulled him forward so that he was sitting on my bed, right next to me. I then hooked my arms around his neck and pulled him forward so that our foreheads were touching.

Sighing in contentment, I mumbled, "I swear, I wouldn't have done what I did, if I wasn't sure that I was not going to get out of it alive. I am okay, and you know this better than anybody else that these sort of things happened given the kind of life we live."

Begrudgingly, he nodded his head, indicating that he agreed with what I said. He then placed his lips on mine and.... FIREWORKS! "By the way, my twin, he came back from Italy and I was going to introduce you to him after school, but then you got kidnapped and here we are. But the offer still stands, if and only if you're feeling up to it then I can call him in here."

Nodding my head in agreement, I confirmed that I wanted to meet his twin. Moving away from me, Ace got his phone out to call his twin, and once he was done, he came back next to me. We silently conversed amongst each other, when I heard the door opening.

"Well if it isn't the one and only 'Blue'." Nathaniel exclaimed.

"Nathaniel, you lazy ass! Where the hell were you all this while, and does Max know you are here?" I gushed out, finally seeing my old friend from Italy after so long.

Nathaniel, Max and I go way back. Max and I had met Nathaniel in one of our missions, and later we reconnected on the same day during Max's fight. During my twin and I's brief stay in Italy, the three of us had become very close. Nathaniel still provided us with important intel from time to time and the favor was returned.

Looking between Nathaniel and me, he asked, "You guys know each other?"

"Obviously, and I met Max and Sia in Italy, for when I was helping them with some work. We met again that same evening in Max's fight. And now we are good friends." Nathan confirmed.

Quickly coming towards where me and Ace were sitting on my hospital bed, he hugged me and did a weird bro hand shake with Ace. "Did my whole family know Sia and Max before me, because you know her, Liz knows her." Ace grumbled.

Pecking Ace on the cheek, I said, "Don't worry baby, you know me now." Looking quite disappointed when I kissed him on his cheek, Ace quickly sneaked in a kiss on my lips, before turning towards his twin.

Although it may not be very obvious, both the twins, Ace and Nathaniel truly cared for each other very much. I realized that from the way both the boys were animatedly talking to each other while I was on my phone, replying to all the messages from Lexi, Andrei, Christian, Dom, and Jeremy.

Over hearing some parts of their conversation, I could make out that they were talking about their childhood, and how many pranks they could play on their nanny before she finally gave up. Their relationship was really wholesome, because they easily reconnected with each other after 4 years.

Just as I was done responding to all my friend's messages, I could hear yelling from outside my hospital room. And from the voices, it seemed as if Max was yelling at our oldest brother.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I COULD'VE LOST HER FOR THE SECOND TIME AND THIS WOULD BE ALL ON THE SO-CALLED BODYGUARDS THAT YOU ASSIGNED TO KEEP WATCH OF SIA. DID YOU KNOW THAT THOSE FOOLS WERE PAID EXTRA MONEY TO LET ALESSIA BE KIDNAPPED. NOW I WANT YOU TO DO SOMETHING TO THEM, BECAUSE I WILL BE DAMNED IF I LET SIA GET HURT ONCE AGAIN. I HAVE ALREADY LOST HER TOO MANY TIMES." He angrily yelled at Vince, pointing his finger at his chest. Giving Vince one last glare, he swiftly turned on his heel and made way inside my room, not bothering to listen to what Vince had to say.

Ace and Nathan had also stopped talking when they heard Max shouting, and as soon as Max entered my room, he made his way towards me.

"Hey, listen, don't blame all this on Vince okay? He is and was just trying to protect me and it wasn't his fault that the guards weren't loyal to our family." I said in a no-nonsense tone, trying to make my twin understand that it wasn't my oldest brother's fault in my kidnapping.

Taking in deep breaths to control his anger, Max nodded in affirmation. Max then simply stared at me before turning his attention towards Nathan.

"Wow man, that was intense, but I agree with Sia, it wasn't Vincent's fault." Nathan said, before doing his bro shake with Max.

With all the greetings and everything, I didn't notice Vince entering my room until he sat beside me and took my small hand in his larger one.

"Hello bambina. Hope you are feeling better." He said in his smooth, almost calming voice.

"Yes, thank you, I feel much better." I said, and then looked at Max, indicating that he needed to apologies.

Max cleared his throat awkwardly, before starting, "Umm... I am sorry Vince, I shouldn't have yelled at you like I did outside. That was highly disrespectful of me and I will not repeat that. I am not sorry for what I said to you though. I cannot by any chance lose Sia because she is my other half."

Waving it off, Vince replied, "What brother would be ready to lose their younger sister, especially after they have been reunited after some long excruciating years. Anyways, the guards that were supposed to guard Alessia have been punished accordingly, and now few of my most trusted men who have been working with our family for years now will guard you." The last sentence was aimed at me, and all I could do was nod my head, afraid that if I said no, then my brother would not hesitate to home-school me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and vote :)

~Fangurl<3