Chapter 3- Hidden Tattoos And Meaningful Talks .

(Sia's pov)

Entering my room, I was pleasantly surprised to find Alex oh so casually going through my things, all while laying on my bed. Before I could say anything to him, he said, "Sia, mind telling me how you have a tattoo." with a hint of anger in his voice.

"This is not the only one I have."

"Well, what are you waiting for, show them to me, and also get Max, I want to make sure he also knows you have these."

Promptly turning on my heel to fetch Max, I found him on the phone with Adrian. Adrian was the person who taught Max and I everything we know from guns and weaponry to learning new languages and self-defense. As soon as Max saw me enter, he mumbled a quick bye to Adrian and greeted me with a small smile.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Oh nothing much but Alex wants to talk to both of us about my tattoos." I replied while making a small pout.

"Okay, let's go then."

Entering my room, Alex did not waste any time and got straight to the point of questioning me on my tattoos. Max was quietly observing the interrogation with a blank face until Alex asked Max about my tattoos. Max mumbled about sharing tattoos with me so of course he knew about them. But I couldn't control my laughter at his sarcastic comment.

"May I please see your tattoos, even you Max, that is if you have any."

As I removed my shirt to reveal the Hakuna Matata tattoo on my shoulder, Max removed his to show the same tattoo. We also showed him our other two matching tattoos, one of the ying yang and the other one being no matter where and no matter when. Alex was shocked to say the least.

"How on earth did those people let two teenagers get tattoos!? Well, want to tell me something more about things which I still don't know about?"

"What if we told you that we know a few languages and maybe self defence." Max asked with a smirk on his face, enjoying Alex's shock too much.

"Tell me, which languages do you know?"

"That is for us to know and you to find out eventually." I said, trying to keep a blank face.

"God, you both will kill me with the suspense so I am off to bed. Good Night."

Just as Alex left, Max wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug, mumbling about how he couldn't wait to cuddle me. "Did you ever think that out of everything, we would find out that we are twins, and that we have 5 elder brothers?" I asked with a slight smile gracing my lips, allowing myself to completely relax in Max's warm embrace.

"I would have never imagined, but I always hoped that we would get adopted together but now getting to know that you're my twin is like the best feeling in the world. Ti amo (I love you -Italian) Sia, never forget that."

"Anch'io ti amo, piccolo grande (love you too, you big baby - Italian)." I replied with a huge and rare smile.

That night I think I got the best sleep in a long time. I knew I had a huge ass family to always have my back. I didn't trust them completely but I was getting there. And I think I had everything I've ever wanted. Now I believe all I had to do was not fall in love again because the last time was simply nasty.

I knew that in this family, I would be babied and cared for, but I still had to keep my walls up high because you never know when my family would turn their backs on Max and I.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm aware the chapters are all super short, but don't worry, they do get longer. Hope you gys liked it. Please comment and like my story. 

~Fangurl<3