Bonus Chapter 1

Hey darlings, I am back once again, from my long, long break. The much awaited bonus chapter is here too, so I hope you all enjoy that, and I know the end of this chapter was sounding a bit lame, but I couldn't help it. I had gone way over the word limit that I normally stick to, for this book.

P.S. Thank you to everybody, for being a wonderful and truly exceptional audience. I couldn't have hoped for a better audience than all you guys. ILYYYY :)

(Sia's pov)

Word count: 1580 words.

"I am going to fucking kill you Ace Hernandez." My brother Xander yelled at his best friend. I could hear Ace groan, "The fuck does he want now." He began placing slow, lazy kisses all over my neck and collarbone, while I tried my hardest to not let a sound pass by lips. I suddenly heard furious knocks on my bedroom, causing me to push Ace off the bed, and hurriedly try and fix my messy hair.

"Come in." I squeaked, and the door was kicked open by none other than by older brother Xander. Looking all around my room, he noticed Ace on the floor, and then my messed by sheets and it didn't take him much long to put two and two together. "Jesus Christ Hernandez, just because we allowed you both to date doesn't mean you have to push your dick in her every time you guys are together. That's my fucking baby sister for god's sake."

I pinched the bridge of my nose, blowing a deep breath through my mouth to gain composure, before asking, "Xander, did you need anything?" I think I might've asked the wrong question because he got even more mad before growling, "Oh yes. You remember the night we all went out for the mission and your slimy boyfriend helped out sneak out."

I remembered it all, my fear and everything.

"Babe, I swear, just this once. Besides, I know how to protect myself because if you didn't remember then before meeting my brothers I was an assassin, and to think about it, I still am." I pouted at Ace, who was pulling his white dress shirt on.

Ace looked at me through the mirror and clicked his tongue, "It's not about how you are an assassin. It's about how dangerous this whole mission is, which is why only me and Xander will be going. Let's also not forget that it was Vince's orders that we don't inform anybody about this."

I grabbed his hand and turned his around so that his chest was facing me. I slowly began buttoning his shirt buttons, not breaking eye contact with his, and I could see his eyes turn devilish and shades darker. "Leave the top three unbuttoned." I nodded and did what he said. "Baby please, just this once."

I could see the conflict brewing in his eyes, but before he could say anything I roughly placed my lips on his. He immediately took control, grabbing my throat and angling my head better so he could get more access. He wasted no time in pushing his tongue in my mouth and exploring it as if it was all his territory.

"5 minutes, get dressed and quietly go in my car while I speak with Xander."

With that, he turned on his heel, leaving me to rush around trying to decide what to wear. I knew that the boys would try the get the Spanish mafia's boss to reveal where he was keeping our mafias men as prisoners, and I knew that if I went this would get done much faster.

I got dressed in my tight body hugging red glittery dress, because if I had to seduce somebody then I had to look smokin' hot. I added a smoky eye and red lipstick, with my Louboutin's and a red purse. I did manage to sneak out of the house unnoticed by any of my brothers which honestly made me glad, because if they would have seen my outfit, they would've thrown a fit.

Ace soon came back, and the moment he sat in the car, he said, "I've told Xander that you are coming, and he obviously didn't like it, but we figured that if you stayed near us, nothing would happen." All this while he was checking the compartments for his silencer and was yet to notice my choice of outfit.