Chapter 22- Low and behold the four idiots.

(Sia's pov)

Now it was two days later, we or should I say I planned out how we were going to sneak out of the heavily guarded mansion, and then go to a shopping mall owned by Vince. Once we were tired of the mall, we would sneak into an amusement park which was again owned by Vince. Our plan was simple, and if we were to be caught making chaos, then, nobody could do anything to us because this was our brother's property, indirectly making it ours.

We all would sneak out of the house when Vince and Elijah left for work, and to ensure that we wouldn't be caught, I even convinced Ace and Xander to go with them so that there was practically no one to stop us. When we heard the sounds of cars leaving, we all grinned and stepped out of my room when all of us had taken refuge in.

I think this was the best part of having siblings, you get to sneak out together, cause a mess together, get caught together, and just all the in betweens. So we quietly started stepping down the stairs, making absolutely no noise, when I heard somebody from behind us ask what we were doing. We all yelled out in shock, and we kept on yelling out for a while, when I had enough.

"gUYS, please be quiet, Max just stop. Don't call Justin." I said, shaking my head. Children, everybody was acting like a child. Normally, when people sneak out they do it so quietly, but here, we made so much noise that even a deaf person would be able to hear us sneaking out. I mean we yelled for a good minute.

Quickly rushing to our cars, we all successfully sneaked outside, now all we had to do was to get past the heavily guarded gates. I mean, whenever all the elder brothers left the house, they would station more guards near the gates, so that nothing happens to the us younger siblings. But I mean, we all knew how to protect ourselves.

We all raced each other to the mall, where me and Alex were on our bikes and Max and Will were in their race cars. As expected, me and Max won, because we have been doing this for a long time. Rushing into the mall, all of us went to Urban Outfitters first because that store was amazing. We all tried on clothes, and clicked cute pictures, after purchasing them. Next I dragged all my brothers to Victoria Secret where I had to buy some undergarments. God, talk about awkwardness, because 3 grown men, walking with a tiny girl.

After an hour of purchasing clothes, we decided to start causing havoc. We removed the clothes off all the mannequins, and spilt water by accident in some store making all the clothes in the nearby vicinity wet, and just when the security arrived, we ran as if mad dogs were following us. The day was extremely fun, but there was more fun left at the amusement park.

We once again raced to the amusement park, where we first went to the house of horrors after a lot of insisting and pouts and puppy eyes from me. I get nightmares and I'm afraid of the darkness so when I suggested horror house, my brothers blatantly disagreed, saying no. But alas, who could ever resist my puppy eyes.

Together we entered the haunted house, and as soon as something jumped on us, we all shrieked except for Alex who dumbly brought his knife out and stabbed the fake ghost.

"No more, we, or at least I will not be taking one more step forward in this horrible house." Alex said, disgusted that his hand was now covered in fake blood and cotton which actually looked like gout and scared out of his mind.

Shrugging my shoulder, and max doing the same thing, we both walked forwards, and Will ran behind us.

"Guys! I mean you all are supposed to be with me when I say I don't want to go ahead." Alex cried out.

The second jump scare scared me, and I lashed out punching left and right. Was it too late to say that I was terrified of clowns and jokers. They were my worst fears. Suddenly too scared, I closed my eyes and ran out of the haunted house because it felt too claustrophobic in there.

In a few minutes, all my brothers were out of the haunted house and just as we started making our way towards the roller coasters to take our mind off the things we saw in the haunted house, a few guards came and took us to the security booth.

When we reached the security booth, I could hear a guard talking to someone and calling the person boss. As soon as the guards saw us enter, he gave me the phone. I knew who the person over the phone was, so quickly looking up, I sent a quick prayer to God to save me and my dear brothers, then I proceeded to take a long break, after uttering a quick, "Hello."

"Hi baby, enjoying your day out without my permission." Vince asked over the call.

"Yes, I am enjoying it," I gasp, "how did you know?"

"Wow baby, you go to a mall owned by me, you wreck it, next you guys race to my amusement park, again you all cause a mess in the haunted house by stabbing and punching the dummies. Now baby, if you and your so-called 'cool brothers' have enough brain cells left then you all would come home this instant." He said in a stern voice but I could still hear an underlying tone of amusement hidden beneath his cold exterior.

I was nodding my head, scared of the consequences, when I heard him once more, "I cannot hear nods baby."

"Yes Vince we will be back home this instant." With that he hummed and kept the phone. Exhaling through my mouth, I relax before telling my brothers that we were wanted by Vince. Just as I said that, we all rushed to our vehicles and started racing towards the mansion. When we reached the mansion, I could see Vince and Elijah standing there, with Xander standing not so far behind them.

Honestly Vince looked like the angry father, whereas Lijah looked like the mother, trying to save her kids from trouble. Quickly rushing out we all lined up in front of Vince when we heard Xander, "Low and behold the four idiots."

"Tsk tsk kids I expected much better than you, especially the older twins, but alas, I see that you'll have decided to act like kids, so I'm going to punish you like kids." Vince said, voice all cold. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please like and comment :)

~Fangurl<3