Chapter 25- Repercussions and hospital visits.

(Alex's pov)

I knew something was wrong when Sia didn't turn up for lunch, and her tracker was disabled. Quickly finding my twin Will, I rushed towards her last class before lunch that was Spanish. Going into the classroom, I asked the teacher, "¿Mi hermana Alessia asistió a esta clase hoy?" (Did my sister Alessia attend this class today? Spanish)

"No, me sorprende que no lo haya hecho, porque es una estudiante muy diligente que nunca falta a ninguna de mis clases." (No, I'm surprised she hasn't, because she's a very diligent student who never misses any of my classes. Spanish) The teacher replied.

"Gracias." (Thank you. Spanish) Will said, before rushing out of the classroom, with me hot on his trail.

Quickly calling our older brother Vincent, we rushed to our car, speeding our way home. Just as we reached home, I saw many people, guards surrounding the mansion, with Ace, Vincent and a person who looked very similar to Ace pacing the living room, all talking on their phones.

Lijah rushed towards us and asked what happened, and where Max and Alessia were. That was when I noticed that even Max had gone missing. Oh Dios mío (Oh my god. Spanish). One moment Max is there with us and the next he is also missing.

Pacing and calling people went on for an hour when Ace suddenly received a call from his sister Elizabeth. Putting the phone to his ear, he answered the call, and apparently the call had some unpleasant information because Ace rushed out of the house and towards his car.

Deciding to follow him, me, Will, and Ace's doppelganger followed Ace's car towards wherever he was heading. True to my assumptions, we reached one of the hospitals owned by my brother. Ace asked or rather shouted at the receptionist to tell him which floor Alessia Romano was placed in.

This definitely wasn't good news if my baby sister was in the hospital.

"Sir, I cannot tell you the floor. Only family can visit her." The receptionist replied, looking as bored as ever.

"I am her goddamned family. I am her fiancé so if you kindly tell me the room number." Ace growled, his hands twitching to hold the gun against the incompetent lady's head.

"8th floor, room 875." She stuttered.

Running towards the lift, we all reached the 8th floor, only to find Max and Lucas's hands covered with blood, Justin sitting on the chair, his shoulders shaking, and Elizabeth with tears flowing down her face.

Grabbing Max's shoulders, Will asked, "Where is Alessia?"

"In surgery, she was stabbed and the knife was laced with poison, so they are flushing the poison out of her bloodstream and stitching up the gash." Max mumbled, eyes filled with guilt.

"What the hell happened? One moment Alessia was rushing to get to her class and the next moment she is in the hospital." Will asked, enraged at the person who did this to our sister. He was visibly shaking because of the anger he was currently feeling.

When no one answered, he shook his head, and left the hospital. This was bad, because when Will felt angry, there would be a blood bath and he would most definitely go on a murder spree.

Suddenly, the doctor rushed out of the surgery room, before entering again with the compression thingies that I had seen multiple times in movies. That was used to bring back people from the dead. This could mean that I can lose my sister.

Ace said this and clenched his jaw, tears welling up in his eyes. He sat down next to his sister and put his head in his hands. His shoulders were shaking violently showing that he was crying. I had no emotions.

During all this, all our brothers were here and they were being filled on with what was going on with Alessia by Nathanial, Ace's twin. After what felt like an eternity, but was only 5 hours of waiting, the doctor came out of the surgery room.

Rushing towards him, we all were going to bombard him with questions, when Vince raised his hand up indicating that he wanted silence. Nodding at the doctor in a silent way for giving him permission to continue, "Alessia Romano is fine and doing okay. We have shifted her to another room and we will need to monitor her throughout the night but she will be free to go home in a week's time."

As soon as those words came out of the doctor's month, we all breathed a sigh of relief. I was honestly glad that she was okay and not in danger anymore.

"Can we go see her?" I asked, with a hopeful look. I wanted to see her and make sure that she was okay myself.

"You may, but make sure that there are not too many people in the room at once. The patient must not be stressed and seeing everybody at once may put Alessia into stress."

Nodding my head, I looked at Vince for permission to enter her room. Upon entering, I saw something which I wish was a nightmare, but it sadly wasn't. There laid my baby sister, she had cuts all over her face, a broken ankle covered with white plaster, and lastly a white bandage, covering most of her shoulders and a part of her torso.

I covered my mouth, in a weak attempt at stifling my gasp and the upcoming sobs. I ran towards Sia, and held her cold hand between mine. Never had I thought that my brave, witty, loving, sarcastic sorellina (sister- Italian) would be in such a broken state in the hospital.

I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my shoulder, and turning around I discovered that it was my elder brother Elijah. I wrapped my arms around my brother, seeking comfort in his embrace. These were the repercussions of us not paying attention to Sia, and her well being.

Suddenly I remembered the arrangement Vince had made with Alessia's guards, and how they were supposed to watch over her 24/7. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys, another chapter is up. 

Please vote and comment :)

~Fangurl<3