II

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Hana waited anxiously outside the operating room, tears in her eyes. She knew that her brother's operation was a risky one, and the doctors had warned her that it might not end well.

Her heart was heavy with worry, and she tried her best to stay positive, but it was hard. She knew that her brother was strong, but still, she couldn't help but fear the worst.

She prayed,begging God to protect her brother and bring him home safely.

The rest of the friend group were at school and some at the police station all because of the school shooting problem.

"Hana" Jay calls,worried about his girlfriend as he takes a seat beside her,drawing circles on her palm to ease her mind.

"I...I just want to see him safe," Hana says, trying to keep her emotions in check. She looks over at Jay and sees his concern for her, and feels comforted.

"I know...I know he'll be okay," she added, not sure if she truly believes that.

As she speaks, the door opens, and a doctor steps out. For a moment, there is silence. Hana's heart races as she stares at the doctor, waiting to see if he has good news.

Then, the doctor smiles, and Hana can breathe a sigh of relief. "Your brother is safe," he says.

"The operation went well, and he will be okay." Hana closes her eyes in relief and hugs Jay.

"Thank you" she whispers. "I'm so glad he's alright."

Jay hugs Hana tightly, relieved that everything is okay But Hana is tired and worn down. She leans her head on Jay's shoulder and closes her eyes. Finally, she can rest, knowing her brother is safe.

"Take her to a room" Dr.Lee sends a small smile at the boyfriend of the tired girl "Just tell them it's under Dr.Lee name".

"Thank you sir"

"No problem"

Jay then picks Hana up in a bridal style,leaning to peck her forehead with a small smile.

"It's okay my love" Jay whispers, holding Hana close.

"He's safe. You can rest now." Hana nods, exhausted but grateful.

She lets out a long sigh and her body relaxes completely.

After a moment, she opens her eyes again and looks up at Jay. "I'm glad," she says. "I was so scared...I didn't know what I would do if I lost him."

"It's okay hon" Jay swiftly opened the door,walking in as he softly put her down on the bed "You're safe with me".

"Will you stay with me till the end..?"

"Of Course my love" Jay chuckles,tucking her hair behind her as he softly smiled at her "I would die for you".

"Don't say that word" Hana knitted her brows,smacking him on the chest making him laugh out loudly

"I mean that's how much I love you Hana so don't ever leave this outdated idiot okay pretty girl"

"Alright my outdated idiot"

"Hey"

"You called yourself that first"

"Damn right pretty girl"

»»————- ♔ ————-««

The friend group had all gathered at the hospital, eager to see Heesung. They had all been so worried about him, and were relieved to see him now in his room, looking much better than he had a few days ago.