IV

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"Snowball catch me If you can" little Sunghoon stuck out his tounge teasing the younger girl wearing a ponytail.

"MAX-I'LL KILL YOU" the girl with the ponytail then started running up to him.

"Guys stop-I can't keep up with you guys-STOP RUNNING PLEASE" another young girl with pigtails shouted at her two friends who were chasing around each other in backyard of her house.

"Bleh Pom Pom is a grandma" little Sunghoon gives her a judgey look.

"I am not" the girl pouted.

"Yes you are"

"I am not!"

"YES U ARE!"

"I SAID I AM NOT"

"YES YOU ARE-"

"Enough-no fighting in here please" the girl with the ponytail sighs "Can't believe I have to be the mature one here".

"I hate you!"the girl with the pigtails pouted.

"The same goes for me" little Sunghoon shrugged "But wait-again now that I remember doesn't Pom Pom character have a crush on Max" his smirk grows wider as the disgust expression grows on the girl face bigger.

"Right-Ayyy our Pom Pom you are in love with him aren' t you" the ponytail girl joined the teasing.

"NO!that's just her character while I am me-plus Sunghoon is yours so yeah I don't wanna be a home wrecker"the pigtails girl end the discussion with a smug look knowing she wins seeing her two friends shyly backing away.

"Y-You little-what are you even talking about" Sungoon suttered embrassed "Ugh you're so annoying M-".

"Sunghoon-ah son wake up it's time for dinner"

Sunghoon eyes opened his eyes landing on his mother.

"Ahh okay-by the way mom do I have female childhood friends when I was like young?"

His mother tilted her head confusly "I don't think so honey-why do you ask tho".

"It's nothing mom I was just curious"

Sunghoon rubs his nape nervously.

"Okay then come down stairs for the dinner" his mom lastly smiled before walking out of his room.

"Maybe it was just a weird dream..."

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Why can't you be just like your younger brother huh!?"Gayoung's father furious eyes looked at Gayoung.

"Father I did tried my best on everything-just as much as him I don't really get why you must hate everything I do" Gayoung also gives him the same energy back.

This must be what we calls "Father and Daughter".

He scoffed "Tried your best-?Just like him-then why are you not fucking enough-!".

"Father"

He tsked "You're not even worth to be my daughter-you're only still here because I feel bad for your dead mother-remember that!".

Gayoung eyes turned dark at the mention of her mother "You feel bad-?Says the man who cheated on his wife while she was sick!".

"Moon Gayoung!"