ą℘ཞıƖ

10 years have passed by now…..

You thought everything would go back to where they used to be right…..?

You're very wrong If you did think so….why?

Cause everything started to crumble at november 11 2031.

"I'm so sorry you guys have to find out about my disease like this" Kristina says tears dripping down her face out of guilt.

"Why're you crying…it's alright" Wonyoung painfully smiles as Woojin wipes his sister's tears away.

The rest of her friends also stood there pain written all over their faces but hiding it with a smile.

Except three people.

Kristina laid on her bed looking around hoping for someone to at least come say goodbye to her even tho it was impossible to happen so….

Kristina let out a shaky breath,her eyes getting tired each seconds.

"Can I ask you for one last favor S-Suzy ah"

Kristina reaches out for her best-friend's hands "I don't think I have much time left".

"Sure anything you want" Suzy gently caressed her hands back wiping away her tears as they keep falling nonstop.

"Can you please sing me two birds…"

"Sure Kris.."

Kristina nodded happily taking a deep breath as she was ready for it.

Two birds of a feather….say that they're gonna stay together but one's never going to let go of that wire….

Two birds on a wire…one tries to fly away and the other watches her close from that wire….

She said she want to as well but….

She is a liar….

The room grew silent staring at Kristina who kept her smile until the end of her lifetime closing her eyes…..

Taking a rest forever….

"Who would have known that we'll spend your birthday like this…"

"Happy birthday Kris…"

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Two birds on a wire ...

One try to fly away and the other...

"SUZY PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR"

"PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR" Shanna bangs againest the bathroom door.

"What's the point in living when my other half is gone" Suzy stared into the mirror with a blank look lifting up the sccior as she started cutting her hair in fraustation.

"S-Suzy ah please don't do this to me"

Suzy stopped her doing hearing Hana's crying voice.

"Kristina left me a few weeks ago and now you're leaving me too?!"

"Hana…I-I don't feel like living anymore"

Suzy sobbed her scciors falling into basement making a sound.

"J-Jake what about him" Hana try convincing her friend using "his name".

"He is never gonna show up Hana" Suzy brushed her wet hair "There is no hope that he'll suddenly appear out of nowhere,hug me and whisper sweet words for me,I see him as a dead person now".