XXVI

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"...................."

"Hi…." 

"WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCK ARE YOU GUYS HERE FOR-" Suzy who have now seen the people who was beside her shouted surprised.

"That's not nice" Minho crossed his arms,looking down at the girl who was on the bed.

"Shut your bitchass up minwhore!" 

"Suzy-ah you fainted at the park…." San worriedly looked at her "Are you not doing well nowadays".

"I''m fine san" Suzy throw him a small smile.

"The doctors told us that you didn't eat anything for the past few days" Yujung pouted "That's why you passed out…is everything okay..?".

"You don't have to know what's going on in my life Lee Yujung" Suzy coldly stated "You are no longer my friend".

"You used to call me yuju.." Yujung looked down.

"That was in the past where I still haven't found out you were a back stabbing bitch!".

"I'm sorry Suzy-ah…"

"Wrong person you woman" Suzy looked away from her "You should apologize to Kris instead,you guys hurted her".

"We know" Minho admitted making San and Yang Yang turned to him surprised.

"Good now get the fuck out of here"

"What–?"

"You guys are making her uncomfortable leave" San said without even looking at the two.

"Ooooo lover boy–" Yang Yang sang but stopped as San elbowed him on the stomach.

"Give me Kris's number" Minho shamelessly asked to Suzy.

"This bitch–?!" Suzy looked at him in disbelief as she quickly grab the fruits placed beside her and started throwing at him "YOU MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU THINK I'LL LET YOU NEAR HER AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO HER!?!?!?!?".

"I had a reason-"

"She could have just give the fruits to me instead of throwing it at him" Yang Yang  says "I would have loved to eat them".

"Lui Yang Yang shut the fuck up-"

"TAKE THIS BITCH!" Suzy hands reached out to the melon near her as she lifted it up.

"W-we'll leave suzy" Yujung quickly grabbed minho's hand as he grumpily got dragged along with her.

"Sure looks like our princess doesn't like for us to be here" Minho rolled his eyes,pushing Yujung away.

"You should have threw the melon at them"

"I know right ugh–" Suzy rolled her eyes then become confused "Hold on isn't it like kinda weird after not meeting for like years you guys really have to saw me at the park tonight with my state-!?".

"What do you mean not meeting for years San is always–" Yang Yang quickly shut his mouth "Ah yea so weird right".

"Donghyuck hyung run to where you were as soon as he heard you say where you were" San sighed putting a blanket on top of Suzy "Then somehow?We were hanging around that park and saw you guys so we just decided to take care of you by our selves cause you know his little crazy fans might see you guys".

"He run over there……"

"Lucky girl" Yang Yang grab an apple "Both of your exes can't forget you yet".