XXXIX

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Wonyoung wished she could go back all the way to Seoul from Switzerland right now.

"I SAID I WANT TO WATCH ANNABELLE"

"WHO CARES!I WANNA WATCH A CINDRELL'S STORY!"

Niki and Minji were having a heated debate over what movie to watch tonight. Niki insisted on watching a horror movie while Minji wanted to watch a romantic comedy.

Wonyoung, who was sipping on her coffee in the corner had heard this same discussion for the millionth time and felt completely done.

"Just pick one"Wonyoung sighed but Niki and Minji were still going back and forth.

"Please, Minji, let's watch something scary" Niki begged "Romance films are so cringey!"

"Excuse me!?" Gayoung stood up with an offended look as both Jake and Gayoung scoffed.

"Yeah, Minji's right, let's watch something romantic"

But Sunghoon and Suzy jumped in to defend Niki,, making the situation worse.

"What do you mean? Niki knows better! We should definitely watch a horror movie," said Sunghoon.

Suddenly, all of them were talking over each other, making Minji and Wonyoung cover their ears as they tried to tune out the loud debate.

Jay and Hana watched from the other side of the room, cuddling each other peacefully and staying out of the debate between Niki, Minji and their friends.

They were the only ones not involved in the debate with a few others who were in their own worlds or some who were too tired to deal with this.

Wonyoung finally had enough of the squabbling and scolded Heesung "Why don't you stop the kids, Heesung?!".

Heesung was taken aback and quickly stepped in to try to calm everyone down.

"Guys—"

"SHUT UP!"

"Oh sorry—"

Heesung laughed at the chaotic scene in front of him but quickly regained his composure. He knew this debate could go on all night if someone didn't step in soon.

Wonyoung already passed her limit at stopping the fight.

"Let's not fight about this... Why don't you guys just decide together?"

Niki and Minji were still going at it but at least the rest of the group was starting to agree with Heesung.

"THE NUN!"

"Finally" Sunoo cheers as he leaned on the
sofa, clapping at the decision "Oh wait shit no!I am scared of horror movies!?".

"The Nun is it"

"Are we watching a horror movie now?" Kristina asked, confused but excited.

"Yes"

Kristina and Sunghoon were actually enjoying the movie unlike some scared losers, Jake and Suzy.

"AHHHHH!" Minji screams at the jump scare,hiding her face with Jungwon's hands making him chuckle.

Gayoung and Sunoo were freaking out because they were too scared to look back at the movie.

Sunghoon and Kristina continued watching. In fact, they had watched this movie a few times before and knew exactly when the horror parts came.

After a while, Minji finally stopped screaming and uncovered her eyes to look at the TV again.She was quite embarrassed.