XXXIV

»»----- ♔ -----««

"So kris birthday's getting near"

"Which is tomorrow"

Jake whistles with a teasing smile,putting his arms on Suzy's shoulders.

"What is our birthday girl's plan?"

"I don't know man" Kristina shrugs "You guys can choose".

"Girl what-it's your birthday not ours" Jake deadpanned.

"Yeah but I don't know okay!" Kristina groans.

"My dad's letting us use the rest house from gangnam tho should we just throw a party with our group only?" Kristina asked.

"Sure just go with whatever you feels more comfortable with babe" Suzy pinch her cheeks "You are the birthday girl so whatever you choose is good".

"Fine but stop pinching my cheeks" Kristina slaps her hands away.

"But Jake loves it tho" Suzy chuckles cupping her boyfriend's cheeks.

"I do" Jake cheeks warm up,a small shy smile displaying on his lips.

"Okay ew" Kristina pretends to throw up getting the couple to laughed at her.

"Where are the rest?" Suzy then realizes she hasn't seen the rest of her friends.

"Well we came pretty early today that's probably why"

"True"

Kristina then opens up her locker,a big smile makes its way to her lips.A rose with a cutely decorated letter beside it.

Suzy peeks her head from the behind with a big grin muttering "Look at this dude".

"I think I can tell who put it there" Jake smirks.

"Come on, when are you gonna return his feeling back!".

"We never know" Kristina and Suzy share a playful glances being the only ones who know Sunghoon and Kris are already dating.

Well Woojin is an exception.

"Morning!" Hana cheerfully greets them as Jay who was walking behind her also waves at them with a small grin.

"Morning" Jake greets back with a big smile.

"Oh If this isn't my ex-girlfriend and her lovely squad" Minho pops out with an annoyed look.

"What do you want?" Kristina deadpanned.

"You know damn well what I want" Minho glares into her eyes.

"Can I beat him up-" Suzy raises her hands up.

"Babe no" Jake stops her.

"I don't know now can you fuck off" Kristina graons annoyed at the fact that she have to deal with this in the morning.

"Jang Kristina..you out of all girls shouldn't do this to me" Minho pokes his cheek with his tongue "After all the years we've spent together now you're gonna throw me away just like that?".

"Dude it's eight in the morning" Jay sighs.

"Can you not..."

"Stay out of my business!" Minho seethed.

Jay's look immediately changed,his clenched jaw line getting very visible.

"Jay" Hana pats him, telling him to calm down.

"You think you're so great huh!?" Minho yelled "Having such a powerful father..you don't even have to try hard!".

"Lee Minho stop" Kristina glares at him.