VIII

»»————- ♔ ————-««

It have already been weeks since Sua have transferred to their class and the girls have been finding her annoying.

"You know I'm not really like other girls" Sua started "I don't really like makeup and those stuffs I just feel like they're just too girly you know".

"Is she forgetting that she looks like she's putting a whole tube of BB cream on her face" Suzy mouth twitched as she kept glaring at Sua.

"Jay-ah don't you think that Hana is like really pretty-like she wears a lot of makeup but she's still really pretty isn't she" Sua nudged Jay.

Hana looks down knowing that Sua is making fun of her right now.

"Ima just let god fixs this cause if i fixs this-I'm going to jail" Kristina thought as she turns her head away.

"Hana...." Jay stopped for awhile then continuing "She's pretty no matter what she do" he clear his throat kinda embrassed.

Sua bites her lips annoyed at the fact at her failed attempt then moving over to Jake.

"Jakey can you please explain me this math question..I didn't understand what the teacher was saying" she pouted.

Poor her..Jake didn't even acknowledge her existence as he went over to Suzy with a big smile.

"Suzy-ah are you free tonight?If you are let's go on a date!"

"Sure Jake I'm always free for you~" Suzy smirked as she ruffled Jake's hair mouthing
"Fuck Off" to Hyeon Sua.

Sua then cursed under her breath as she went over to her last target.

"Sunghoon-ah" she pull the ham of his shirt.

"What the fuck is she planning" Kristina stares into her eyes.

Ms.Lim with an excited look then come over calling for the girls which causes Kristina to move her gaze to the teacher instead.

"The Principle just ordered me to tell you guys that Sua is going to join BBz as an official member!".

".............."

All of the three changed confused glances not knowing what the fuck is BBz which sounds very lame to them.

"I'm sorry miss but what the hell is BBz-" Suzy tilted her head to the side as Jake also did the same from the behind of her back.

Ms.Lim gasped a disbelief look plastering on her face as she lightly slapped Kristina on the arms "How could you guys not know your team name".

"She didn't have to slap me"Kristina thought annoyed "wait-THAT'S OUR TEAM NAME!?".

"Yeap-which stands for Barbiez but in a short term"

"Oh cool hold up-Hyeon Sua is joing!" Suzy who realized what the teacher was referring shouted.

"Be nice!" Hana nudged her.

"I am!"

"I'm going to join you guys aint that amazing" Sua with a big smile on her face runs over to where Kristina to hug her but Kristina with a disgusted look on her face pushed her away.

"No skinship please.."

Sunghoon and Jay then also walked over to where the girls were as they also started to questioned the teacher.

"Ms.Lim as long as I know cheerleading is a very hard job which you can't masters in a few days..not a place where a ramdom useless Gangnam beauty can join" Jay said it with a poker face not caring about anything.