XVI

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"Now that since I'm back from tokyo-are you ready for your punishment~" Suzy laughed evily at Kristina who was glaring with all of her might.

"Don't even talk about it-"

"That's your punishment for hiding the realationship from me for three damn motherfucking years bitchass!"

"I have my own reason-"

"Oh sure what is it" Suzy rolled her eyes.

"Well it cause of Wonyoung unnie-"Kristina started "Well do you think she the very strict member of the student counsil would like me dating the bad troublemaker-".

"Oh ye-but that doesn't mean I forgive you!"

"Ay just do whatever you want" Kristina gave up throwing her self on Suzy's bed.

"Oh Chaeryeong said she's coming to tell me something important-" Suzy readed the text the younger sent her.

"Oh I wonder what is it-" Kristina shut her eyes.

Soon a knock was heard on her door as Chaeryeong with a shy look appeared.

"Hi girl" Kristina greeted her sitting up on the bed.

"Oh you're here too-?"

"Yeap-" Kristina nodded.

"So what is it that you wanna tell me?" Suzy smiled adoringly at the girl.

"Do you want me to get out for a while " Kristina get up but Chaeryeong stopped her.

"No-it's fine you can um listen too the more the better.."

"Oh okay"

"So first...I am in the debut lineup" Chaeryeong showed them a small smile causing Suzy and Kristina eyes to widdened and started congrating the younger excited.

"Thanks unnies" Chaeryeong looked down pulling away from the tight hug the two give her then taking a deep breath.

"The second thing is.."

"Aha?"

"I-I like Minji!"

"Huh!?!?!"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"ACHO!" Minji loudly sneezed rubbing her nose "Gosh who the hell is talking about me-".

"Don't rub your nose it'll get red"Jungwon said fixing his glasses,contiuing to do his homework.

"Can't you do your homework later-I'm bored!" Minji whined " Did you came to my house just to do your homework!?".

"Then do you want me to do you instead?" Jungwon raised his eyebrows at her not knowing how his sentence sounded.

"Dude-what the fuck!?!" Minji throwed a pillow at him in which he caught it perfectly.

"What?"

"Ugh nevermind-"

Jungwon smiles a little then patting the seat next to him " Come here I'll explain you this riddle-I found you spacing out during the class today".

Minji smirked "Were you staring at me the whole day yang garden I know I am pretty but like isn't that a little bit creepy-" .

"Just come will you" Jungwon rolled his eyes standing up from his seat as he dragged her.

"Let me go-you little shit!I didn't even said I wanted to learn YAH!" Minji struggled to get out of his hard grip.