XI

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"What are we doing at this abandoned mansion-" Minji throwed Ni-ki a glare.

"Actually It's a haunted mansion" Ni-ki innocently smiled.

"............"

All of the went quiet not wanting to believe what the younger just said.

"Nishimura Riki do you think I give up on singing cheer up at the karaoke just to come to this haunted place" Hana charged toward him as he chuckle running into the mansion "Since we're already here~no turning back sisTers".

"Oh my gosh-NI-KI!!!!!!" Jay yelled fraustuated.

"Y-Yah slow down!" Sunoo suttered looking around sticking to Ni-ki.

"Are you scared-?"

"Ofcourse not!"

"Sure~"

Gayoung then stopped infront of a big room captivated by a painting.

"Why are you standing there-oh wow the lady in this picture is so beautiful" Minji muttered staring at the painting.

"Stop leaving me Kwon Minji!" Jungwon whined catching up with the two.

Gayoung then slowly walked into the room as the two followed along.

"This room look so old" Jungwon commented,his nose cruching a little.

Gayoung then let her fingers slowly brushed against the painting studying every detail of it.

"Why does this feel so familiar.."

"Dude stay away from that thing-you don't know what that painting might be able to do" Jungwon scolded her.

"It's just a mere painting you scaredy cat" she uttered backing away causing Jungwon to rolled his eyes at her.

"Oh there're so many broken glasses in here-" Minji bent down touching the pieces.

"Ouch!"

"Are you okay!" Gayoung asked the girl worried.

"Ye-"

"You dumbass why would you go touch a broken glass-god help me why do I have to be stuck with you two" Jungwon keep complaing like a old man but still helping Minji carefully.

"......" Gayoung stared at the two,a numb feeling forming on her chest "Why the hell am I feeling like this" her head then started to ach as she blinked pressing her hands on her head.

"Gayoung-ah?"

Gayoung sparkling eyes from earlier was then replaced with dark empty eyes.

"Am I pretty"

"Girl what-" Jungwon stared at her weirdly like yeah he knows that Gayoung can be sometimes very much in love with her self but why would she ask this kind of question in this kind of time and place.

"No you're ugly" Minji snickers teasing her friend as how she always do.

"You little brat-tell me I'm pretty tell me I'm pretty right now!!!" Gayoung hands went toward Minji's neck choking her.

"What the hell dude-" Minji choked.

"What's wrong with you Moon Gayoung!?" Jungwon harshly pushed her hands away with his strength causing Gayoung to fall and hit her head with a table.

"Shit-why did you pushed me!?" Gayoung groaned as she blinked, her eyes turning back to normal ones.

"You tried to choke me..."