III

»»————- ♔ ————-««

"NOONA WAKE YOUR ASS UP" Woojin shouted into Kristina ears,who was sleeping peacefully.

"Ugh-do you really have to shout!?" Grumpy Kritina rubs her eyes,sitting up on her bed.

"You won't get up-if I wake you up in a normal way-anyway come down stairs for breakfast" Woojin shrugs,walking out of the room.

"That kid-just watch I'll stop helping him when it comes to Minji" she muttered bitterly,slowly getting out of her bed wenting toward the bath room.

She then goes down stairs after she's done.

"Finally" Wonyoung rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't even taking that long-stop overeacting" Kristina grab the toast,her other hand going for the juice.

After the three Jang's sibling finished their breakfast they went in to their car as the car started to drove away.

A small smile then appears on Kristina's lips seeing a text notification on her phone.

Someone✨

Good moring sleepyhead

Says you🙄

Hehe-but did you have a good sleep tho

Yeh I did until my dumbass brother
wake me up from my beauty sleep😊

Lmao-

You have no right to laugh shut up🔪

Awwn- : (

"Who are you texting" Wonyoung raise her eyebrows seeing her sister texting busily.

"Secret" Kristina smirked.

"Yah Jang Woojin check who's she texting with" Wonyoung look at her brother from the front mirror.

Woojin who have quick reflex take a peek on his sister phone without even giving her a chance to hide stuff.

"It's someone"

"Duh-ofcourse I know it's someone but who exactly she's talking to"

"I told you-it's someone"Woojin groans leaning back on his seat.

"YAH!"

"What-I already fucking told you it's someone"

"Language!"

"Korean" Woojin shrugged leaving Wonyoung more mad while Kristina snickers at their intrection.

"Woojin is right it's someone" Kristina smiles then the car stopped as she walks out of it with a smug look leaving the two to continued arguing.

"Hi there" Hana waved at Kristina who seems to walked over to them.

"What's up" Kristina nudged Suzy who was leaning at her locker.

"The ceiling" a horased voice from Suzy comes out making Kristina taken aback.

"She isn't usually like this" she thought looking at Hana while Hana also give her a knowing look.

"I am going to the toilet-see you later in class I guess" Suzy gives them a small smile walking away.

"Ima follow her-please get going first" Kristina said ready to runs up after Suzy.

"Aigh" Hana then lastly said goodbye walking into her class.

As soon as Kristina arrived at the bathroom she checked to see if there is any other person in the bathroom.