XXII

!!(mention of ed,suiside)!!

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Sunghoon leaned onto Jake "Nah but is it just me or our girls does really seems to hate that soy-young or whatever that girl name is".

Jake pushed Sunghoon away "Get your nasty ass away from me and our girls?It's only me and jay's girl kris is not even yours yet".

"She is!" Sunghoon thought.

"Or you are hiding your realationship" Jay playfuly wiggled his eye brows.

"NO OFCOURSE NOT!"

"Why are you shouting?" Kristina says walking out of the bathroom with Suzy and Hana.

"Well we were just talking about--"

Jake quickly put his hands over Jay as he awkwardly laughed "We were just talking about how nasty Park Sunghoon is for not washing his hair for a week".

"Ew...." Suzy looked up to Sunghoon in disgust"Not my bestfriend dating this nastyass dude" she thought.

Sunghoon look away in embrassment while Kristina sighs knowing what is going inside her bestfriend head.

"I'm so hungry shall we head to the cafeteria" Hana says trying to change the embrassing topic.

"Okay!"

"Thank you hana!thank you!thank you!"

Sunghoon close his eyes sighing in relief bringing his hands together.

"Dude why are you praying in the hallway---"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"They're here!"Gayoung pointed at their unnies who was walking up to them.

"Y'all can leave now bye bye~" Wonyoung pushed Heesung along with all of the boys.

"Oh my god we get it--we're going now!" Heesung rolled his eyes "Let's go boys looks like we are not needed here".

"Suzy unnie why didn't Chaer come to school today?Is she sick!?Is she busy!?Is she doing alright!?" Minji bombs the girl with questions.

"Always that chaer and this chaer..but never this won and that won" Jungwon mutters under his breath walking away sulking.

"What did he say-?" Kristina squint her eyes "Did I heard it or wrong or what" she thought it to her self.

"First of all calm down!Second of all let me breath...and third of all she's alright she just decided to take a rest".

Minji huffed "Liar I know she didn't come because of me..".

"............"

"Well--"

"What happened?" Gayoung asked Wonyoung confused.

"I'm confused too sissy" Wonyoung answered.

"HANA BABY BRING COKE FOR ME!" Suzy suddenly shouted trying to move the attention away.

"OKAY!" Hana shouted back standing infront of the machine.

"Please--" Kristina rolled her eyes at the attempt of her bestfriend trying to sway the attention away.

"Kris is pepsi as usual,Suzy and I are coke" Hana says pushing the button of the machine putting her student id card on the scanner.

"You used to avoid cokes back in the days cause of the calories remember?" an annoying voice spoke beside her.