XXXV

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Gayoung smirks glancing at Sunoo then her phone that has been playing the CAS song again and again.

"Don't look at me like that woman" Sunoo smiles, reaching his hands forward to ruffles her hair.

"Why?" Gayoung pouts,hands on her hips.

"I might fall in love" he thought, staring at her adoringly.

"I might get nightmares" Sunoo laughs then went back to his phone scrolling down through his instagram's feed.

"Woah…" Gayoung scoffs putting her phone on the table "Are you going to talk to other girls while you're supposed to hangout with me!?".

"It's my cousin babe" Sunoo smirks holding up the phone.

"See I knew you were—Oh" Gayoung mouth went agape then she let out an embarrassed laugh.

"I see…."

"Were you jealous?" Sunoo chuckles finding her very adorable.

"Me jealous?Nah you trippin" Gayoung denied looking away.

"Sure" Sunoo nods with a smile "So are you gonna ask me to do that challenge or not?".

"Uhm what do you mean–"

"The tik tok lipstick challenge" Sunoo leans against the bed with crossed arms "Weren't you gonna ask me to do that?".

"Was I–yeah I was uhm but it's totally fine If you don't want to"

"Go bring your lipstick out" Sunoo giggles "I'll wait here".

"Can I?" Gayoung eyes lit up as Sunoo nods at her.

"Yay!"

"My favorite baby!" Gayoung beams taking out her Chanel lipstick then rushing up to Sunoo again.

"Shall I kiss you or Will you kiss me?"

"I mean–for the challenge!Why did it come out so wrong" Gayoung covers her face.

"Kiss me"

"Huh?" Gayoung cheeks redden,her heart beating nonstop.

"I mean for the challenge" Sunoo smirks then flicking her forehead softly "What were you thinking".

"Why is he being so flirty tonight!?!?"Gayoung thought hoping her heart would stop beating so fast right now.

"I know okay!" Gayoung huffs quickly putting on her lipstick turning around so he wouldn't see her pink cheeks.

"I'm waiting" Sunoo teases her in a singsong voice.

"Is it okay to film this challenge?" Gayoung asks nervously, putting her phone up.

"I mean..isn't it the whole purpose of this challenge?Go ahead" Sunoo replied.

"Okay.." Gayoung put her phone up,not filming yet as she went over to Sunoo.

"I will start now.." Gayoung gulps,grabbing Sunoo's cheeks before putting her lips on his squishy cheeks.

"One" she counts then kissing his other cheek "two" she then moves on to his forehead "three".

"Here too!" Sunoo beams at her pointing at his nose.

"Alright" Gayoung chuckles before pressing another kiss on his nose tip.

After awhile she was done leaving kiss marks on his whole face with both of them not being able to stop themselves from smiling and blushing.

Sunoo then smirks, getting an evil idea in his head.