CHAPTER 40

After few more rounds and then showering together to clean themselves up both Jin and Jungkook now laid together on the bed , entangled with each other as Jin brush Jungkook's hairs up and down who was laying on Jin's chest , hiding his face as he felt shy from the earlier activities.

Jin chuckled to himself seeing the younger going all giddy and melting in his arms and now he wasn't even able to make eye contact with him.

He kissed on top of Jungkook's hair frequently as he said
" Jungkook show me your beautiful face come on, are you just gonna hide therr forever"

" Yes" Came the reply quickly and Jin couldn't help but laugh at that.

" You weren't so shy earlier,hmm" Jin teased.

" Shut up " Jungkook said as his voice came muffled against Jin's chest.

" It's not a lie though"  Jin said .

" Jinnn~" Jungkook whinned and lightly hit his husband chest.

" Alright, alright" Jin laughed and then gently cradled Jungkook's face and brought it closer to his own .

Jungkook was pouting as he was practically forced by Jin to make the eye contact.
" Don't tease mee ~ " He said

" Are you sulking now huh? " Jin asked in teasing manner.

" Hmmph, not gonna tell you"  Jungkook said and quickly got off from Jin and laid on the bed turning to the other side , back facing Jin.

" Jungkook" Jin called the younger but got no reply.

" My Jungkookiee " Jin sweeten his voice moree. " My lovely husband turn around"

" Go awayy~" Jungkook whinned from the other side.

" My beautiful angel, my cutie pie" Jin said slowly wrapping his arms around the younger's waist.

Jungkook suppressed a giggle which threaten to escape from his lips . He gently removed Jin's arm pretending that he is still sulking.

" Kook -ah" Jin called.

" What now?" Jungkook said.

" Are you a bowl of cornflakes? " Jin asked biting his lips to hold his laugh.

" Ehhh?" The younger one made a sound of confusion.

" Because I just wanna spoon you forever" Jin said hugging the younger from the back tightly.

" Ewwwwww" Jungkook said as he turned back over Jin . " That was so cringe."  He said but nonetheless giggled.

" But it got you to stop sulking and now you are back in my arms so it's a win for me " Jin said and booped the younger nose with his own.

" Yea yea " Jungkook said like a brat he is.

" Look at you, acting cocky so suddenly huh" Jin said tickling the younger who squeaked loudly as giggled non stop.

" Stop Jinn ~ " Jungkook laughed as he was being playfully tortured by his husband.

Jin looked at his  husband who was looking so cute smiling with his heart like that, his soft chubby cheeks turned upwards as he laughed out loud.

He stopped tickling the younger on as he cupped the latter's face and pecked him on his lips and then all over his face .

Jungkook giggled loving the way his husband pressed soft kisses all over his face and then finally a light peck over his lips again and the feeling from earlier striked inside him again.

This time Jungkook sat up on the crossing his legs, making Jin sit up along with him.

" Jinn" Jungkook said. "Do you feel it too?"
He asked.