CHAPTER 3

" What should we do Hwan? " Jungkook asked to his boyfriend.

" I don't know, let me think about it"
I can't let Jungkook marry to someone alse, how will I get my money then. Hwan thought to himself.

" What if we somehow convince the person you are marrying to cancel the marriage? Like if he cancels it then of course your dad won't say anything right". Hwan suggested.

" That's a brilliant idea Hwan. If he refused then I don't need to marry him anymore, Hwan you are the best. " Jungkook said smiling widely.

" Of course, I am,  you are so lucky to have me " Hwan said cockily.

" Yup,I am " Innocent kookie nodded.

" So, by any chance do you have any of his contact info? " Hwan asked.

" No, we just only met once in a party, just that. " Jungkook replied and pouted.

" Hmm, what if we go and meet him in his company, we both will go and tell him about our relationship and then he will understand us and will break the marriage. " Hwan said.

" Yes, I think this will do, let's go. " Jungkook said excited.

Both Jungkook and Hwan got ready to go , and of course they both know the address after all Kim. Corp is world wide famous and it's building is the biggest in  South Korea .

______________At Kim Corp_____________

Now Jungkook and Hwan reached the Kim. Corp  .

" Hello how can I help you ? " The receptionist asked to them.

" We are here to meet Kim Seokjin " Hwan said.

" Mr. Kim is in the meeting right now, do you have an appointment with him . " He asked.

" Nope, we really don't have any " Jungkook replied this time.

" Sorry sir, we can't let you meet him without any appointments, you have to make prior two days appointment to meet him" He informed.

Jungkook pouted and said
" Now what will we do Hwan? "

Hwan totally ignored Jungkook's statement and said
" But his fiancee don't need any appointment to meet him though "
With a smirk on his face.

" Hwan, what are you  saying ? " Jungkook whispered to him

" Shh, let me handle this " Hwan said.

" So yeah, he is the fiancee of Kim Seokjin".Hwan said while pointing at Jungkook whose eyes were wide due to shock.

Also now all the eyes were on Jungkook.

" What? Fiancee, you must be kidding. Our CEO don't even have time for relationship  and not to mention he hates all these kind of things and he will have fiancee, go fool someone else " Receptionist said.

" Hah, try calling him and ask him, you will know " Hwan said.

" Nope, I won't, he is busy  at the moment, and even if he was free, I would never call him, we know him very well, he has no emotions everyone is afraid of his cold aura, he can never be in relationship. " Receptionist said.

And at the same time phone  rang.
The receptionist answered the call.

" Hello.
  ----------------------------?
Yes there are two people here sir.
------------------------------------------------
Yes one of them claims to be your fiancee.
----------------------------------------------
What? He is, ok ok, sorry sir, I will send him to your cabin right at the moment. "

With that the call ended.

The receptionist was in shock after the call.

" You are Jeon Jungkook? "  He asked pointing at Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded.

" Mr. Kim saw was in the meeting but at the same time he was also checking the cctv and spotted you and he cancelled the ongoing meeting just to meet with you. " He said shocked not believing his own words.

The other people gasped in surprise. Their strict and disciplined boss just cancelled an important meeting.

Not to mention to meet his fiancee, oh god he has a fiancee now.

People are now looking at Jungkook in shock and some with jealousy who was very much flustered due to all the attention he was receiving.

" Go to the 70th floor, it only  has his cabin, he is waiting for you, you have to use this elevator." He informed while pointing at the elevator.

A very flustered Jungkook nodded and Hwan smirked.

Jungkook was going towards the elevator and Hwan was following him from behind when.

" Mr. Kim only asked for his presence you are not allowed to go" Receptionist said to Hwan.

" What? but I was with him. " Hwan said.

" You are but Mr. Kim specifically said that only Jungkook have to come,  so you can't go. " He replied.

Hwan gritted his teeth in annoyance and looked at Jungkook angrily as if it was all his fault.

He went towards Jungkook and said in a angry voice.
" You better don't spoil this Jungkook , I want no mistake. "

Jungkook who was feeling afraid of Hwan nodded and went towards the elevator to meet his future husband.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tbc...

Finally they are gonna meet guys, I am excited for it are you?

Spoiler:-  Because once you become mine, you can't escape.

Thanks for reading. 😊😊