CHAPTER 11

Jin was in mid life crisis right now, cursing his fate as well as himself for his own choices.

Due to his own choices, he is in this condition where he can't even breathe properly without causing any damage.

Because again universe decided to be a bitch and literally burdened his chest with pounds of weight due to which he can't even move.

Why is he even blaming the universe , when he himself is the reason behind his own destruction?

          * Snore * snore * snore.

Jin looked at the pounds of weight, the burden on his chest , the cause of his destruction, the thief of his sleep, aka.....
Jungkook.

Jungkook, who was deeply sleeping all over his body without any care in the world, snoring loudly as if loudspeakers are installed in his nostrils

The cause of his destruction of sleep.

" Ughh " Jin groaned

"I can't move because this guy is sleeping all over me. "

"I can't breathe properly because this guy says it tickles and decides to move all over my chest which I think will break my ribcage"

" I can't even sleep properly in my own house, in my own bed "

" WHAT KIND OF SITUATION IS THIS? "

Jin roared in frustration.

" Yawn... Hmm which dog is barking * yawn* so late in the night, fucking let me sleep * yawn"  Jungkook said sleepily snuggling more in Jin's chest and locating his head under Jin's chin .

" Great now I have become a dog " Jin groaned.

" How will I sleep now, tomorrow morning I have an important meeting and this guy is sleeping all over me with no care in this world, what the heck

Again how did I end up this situation"

                         Flashback

" Gosh I am so tired,just tell me where my room is okay ,I just want to lie down and be dead asleep." Jungkook said as he settled down on couch with a huff.

They were at Jin's apartment right now. After the wedding they came straight away to Jin's home as both of them were utterly tired and none of them wanted to  attend the after party.

" That way"  Jin just pointed towards the bedroom. He was also tired from the ceremony.

" Okay"  Jungkook got up and left towards the bedroom.

Jin also got up and started following Jungkook.

"Why is he following me? Is his bedroom this way too? " Jungkook thought to himself.