CHAPTER 23

" Care to explain what are you trying to say Mr .Choi "

Mr.Choi sensed the anger but didn't think too much about it as he started speaking  with his point of view because nobody made effort to know about Jungkook perspective anyway.

" Mr. Kim, Jeon Jungkook was the worst student we ever had, he first of all bullied his classmates, one kid who was in the same class was even hospitalized because Jungkook has beaten him up until the boy was on verge of fainting.

The next thing which I will tell you is the worst . He forced our well reputed professor to give him good grades or else he will charge him with false molestation case." Mr. Choi spat as he shook his head.

Jin just listen to all this without showing a single emotion on his face.

" And the most disgusting thing is, Jungkook has a vulgar character, he used to sleep with lot of mens ,like a lot, his boyfriend Hwan who loved him so much, he himself told us that how broken he feels because his love Jungkook sleeps with every guy he see, he cheated on him a lot. Poor guy ."

Jin furrowed his eyebrows when he heard that. This some other level of bullshit. He knows Jungkook maybe some sort of airhead and stubborn but listening to Mr.Choi he can't believe his ears. Without even knowing about the details Jin can say that this is all false.

Jin gritted his teeth when he heard the next words coming out of the old man's mouth.

" Jungkook has a really bad character, he is referred as college slut and I couldn't agree more" Mr. Choi finished.

" What did you say? "

------------------------------------------------------------
                                 Past

For Jungkook Hwan came as a knight in shining armour.

They spent their most of time together and got to know a lot about each other.

Jungkook got to know that Hwan studies in the same university and is his senior.

Particularly they got more close when one day Hyungshik was gonna bully Jungkook again but Hwan beat the shit out of him.

And Jungkook looked at the whole scene with stars in his eyes . His mind had only one thing in it.
" Hwan is my saviour"

That day when they both were at their usual hideout,Hwan asked Jungkook about Hyungshik.

Jungkook was first hesitant to tell Hwan everything, because he liked Hwan a lot like really lot,but he has this fear that no one believes him , so he thought he will lose Hwan if he tell him everything.

Hwan watched the nervousness on Jungkook's face and gently cupped his cheeks making the younger look at him with wide eyes.

" Jungkook , don't be scared" Hwan attached his forehead with the younger.
" You can tell me everything"

Jungkook nervously bite his lips ,his heart was beating fast and he decided to let go of everything as he shared each and every detail with Hwan.

When he was done he was expecting that now Hwan will also push him away but what happened next shook him to the core.

He found himself being embraced in a warm hug as Hwan slowly pat Jungkook's hair .

" I am so sorry that I wasn't there to protect you my love " Hwan said as he hugged Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook was again shocked because this wasn't something he was expecting.

He broke the hug as he looked at Hwan with his big eyes.
" Do you trust me? Do you believe all this? " He asked hesitating.