CHAPTER 30

As Jungkook woke up his throat was completely dry and head it was killing him.

His head was still spinning and hurting so much as he tried to remember the incidents from the day above.

" Ughh, my head , what happened yesterday, my head is pounding so much ughh" Jungkook messaged his head as some flashback crossed his mind.

" Are you happy now? "  Jungkook eyes widened.

" You wanted to mock me, show me how much of fool I am, right".

" Shit, no no, this is not right, Jin no it's all wrong shit, Jin " Jungkook panicked as he looked for Jin beside him but he wasn't there like usual.

Jungkook swiftly got down from the bed but frowned as the headache hit him and he fell down as his steps were messy and his head was still spinning.

" Oww " Jungkook cried in pain
" No , I have to find Jin." Thinking that Jungkook somehow managed to get himself up from the floor.

" Jin" Jungkook ran outside the bedroom to the living area where he find Jin sitting on the couch.

His hairs were messy and his eyes were staring at something but weren't focused ,he looked like he was lost in his thoughts.

As Jungkook stared further he noticed how blood shot Jin's eyes looked and like he didn't got a second of sleep.

Jungkook was scared to approach Jin but he still did.

" Jin " Jungkook called but got no reply.

" Jin ? "

" Jin" Jungkook shook Jin lightly to get his attention but nothing.

" Jin , please say something you are scaring me , Jinn"

Jin looked up at Jungkook.
" You are awake " He said in a groggy voice.

" Jin I " Jungkook wasn't able to complete the sentence because Jin suddenly got up from the couch and just said.

" Let's go" He simply said not meeting his eye.

" Where ? " Jungkook asked hesitantly.

"To where your happiness is" Jin said.

" What? Jin I , I don't get it" Jungkook said confused.

Jin smiled bitterly at that.
" I don't get it too, but let's go " He said.

" Jin please don't act like this you are scaring me " Jungkook said as he looked at Jin with fearful eyes. His heart was pounding.

" I am scaring you? " Jin chuckled.Then he finally looked at Jungkook and the younger could see all the devastation written in Jin's eyes even though nothing was shown on his face.

" Is that why you went to Hwan? " Jin asked as he smiled.

" Jin no please listen" Jungkook tried to say but Jin wasn't letting him .

" What's there to listen Jungkook, how you got successful at your plan? How you were fooling with me? Do you wanna mock me for being dumb? Or wanna tell me  how much you love Hwan and hate me "  As he said those words Jin was still smiling but his eye told a complete different story and Jungkook was scared about what's gonna happen.

" No Jin please give me a chance to explain, please* sob* " Tears welled up his eyes and it slid down over his cheeks.

" Sshh" Jin said as went towards the younger and wiped the tear with his thumb." Don't your eyes hurt with so much of fake crying and tears oozing out of them" He said .