CHAPTER 29

Jin drived in crazy speed towards the location showed in his cell phone ,sent by Hoseok after he detected Hwan 's location via that phone call.

It was dangerous, he knows it but he couldn't stop himself.  He is feeling a lot of emotions inside him and that too for the first time , he doesn't knows how to deal with them.

Betrayal?

Anger?.

Hurt?

Name it all , he is feeling all at the same point.

As he press the accelerator more and clenched the steering wheel while driving.

Still in his heart he somewhere believed this might not be true, maybe there is some other truth to it and with that hope he drove towards the address.

As he press the break ,his car stopped with a screeching sound in front of an apartment.

He swiftly got out of the car as he ran inside the apartment quickly taking the elevator to the floor and the apartment number Hoseok has sent him.

Hoseok had even managed to give the passcode of the apartment to Jin, and he couldn't be more thankful of him. That guy is genius.

As he punched the passcode of the apartment and opened the door.

When he got inside he was met with a sight that shattered him completely. The emotions he was feeling were hard to explain.

He wanted to scream out aloud.

He wanted to cry out aloud.

He wanted to rip that Hwan.

Because there, Jungkook who was literally in his arms a week ago so vulnerable with raw and honest emotions, that Jungkook was soundly asleep in arms of Hwan.

Jungkook was cuddling Hwan ,his head buried in his chest as they both laid on the couch . Jungkook's face buried in Hwan's chest.

He wants to rip them apart.

There was something more stronger burning inside him which was fogging his senses .

As he latched forwards towards them and removed the sleeping Jungkook from his arms which kind awaken Jungkook who was nowhere near sober.

Jin could clearly smell the alcohol as Jungkook started speaking sluggishly.

" Jinnnnn!!! " Jungkook squealed happily as he wasn't even able to stand properly.

Jin looked at Jungkook , his eyes speaking emotions , betrayal shining through them.

" Are you happy now? " Jin asked looking at Jungkook, his voice holding no emotion.

" Yeshhh ~ " Jungkook giggled " Now that you are * hic * here Jinnnnn " Jungkook said and hugged Jin.

Jin clenched his fist and didn't hugged the younger back, instead he pushed drunken Jungkook away from him who was about to fall but Hwan caught him from behind .

As their eyes met Hwan smirked at Jin.
Jin wanted to wipe that smirk from his face . He wanted to punch him until he bleeds. He wanted to do so many things yet he couldn't do it because at one point he started feeling numb from all the pain he was feeling.

" Why~* hic* you are pushing me awayy Jinn"  Jungkook pouted as he freed himself from Hwan's hold.

" You are happy that I am here huh ? Jungkook " Jin smiled bitterly
" This is what you wanted right? You are happy now, after you successfully mocked me .  Successfully have showed me that I am fool who after knowing everything still trusted you, now your plan is successful right. Congratulations " Jin said with gritted teeth.