CHAPTER 25

Finally the day has come ,when Jungkook can prove himself to Jin that he can do it , he can crack the exam .

But as he was slowly approaching the centre with his feets , he felt a wave of nervousness pass through him.

" What if I forgot everything and mess up ? "  Jungkook thought as he  slowly took his seat in the examination centre.
Fifteen minutes were left for the test to start and his heart beat was out of control.

" Ughh, what to do, I am feeling so anxious, I will mess up everything " Jungkook said to himself as he buried both his hands in his hair and started pulling them in nervousness.

" Be calm , okay "

" Huh? "

Jungkook remember the incident from the morning.

Jin placed his hand on Jungkook's head and ruffled his hairs slowly.
" Be calm and patient , I know you have worked hard, trust yourself "

Jungkook looked up at Jin who wasn't really looking at him, he was looking  everywhere except his face.

"Here, take this " Jin said

" Choclate bar? " Jungkook looked at Jin questioning for what that is.

" Eat it before the exam, it will help you to relax "

Jungkook nodded as he took his bag , driver was already waiting for him outside  .

" Jungkook " Jin called.

The younger turned back as Jin called him.

" Fighting, you can do it!! " Jin gave him a small smile.

And automatically a smile appread on Jungkook's face . Those words from Jin in the morning helped him to relax a bit . He quickly took out the choclate from his back and ate it .

" It's delicious " Jungkook find himself relaxing and smiling again.

Soon the bell rang and he was given the paper to solve.

........

Jungkook ran out of the examination hall as he saw the familiar black car waiting for him.

He hopped inside the car .

" Okay, then sir should I drive to home? "

" No, please take me to Kim .Corp building please" Jungkook requested politely.

" Okay "

They soon reached the building and Jungkook thanked the driver as he ran outside from the car and went inside the building.

This time as the receptionist saw the younger she didn't stop him, infact no one did, they all know Jungkook is their boss husband.

Jungkook directly took the elevator which was exclusively used by Jin only and reached the desired floor.

He took bouncy steps towards Jin's cabin as he couldn't contain the excitement which was inside him.

Because he has his result today itself and the first thought which came  to his mind was " I need to show this to Jin, asap"

He reached outside Jin's cabin and was met with Jimin his P.A.

" Jiminshii , yoi how are you? " Jungkook greeted.

" Jungkookshii ? " Jimin looked at the younger thinking what is he doing here
" I am fine and you are looking very happy as well, by the way what are you doing here? "