CHAPTER 9

" What? He didn't said anything about cancelling the marriage, not even a single protest? " Jin asked to the person on the other line.

It was the next day after the fight and Jin was worried that maybe Jungkook will protest or again will show a hard time to agree which he can't afford because this marriage is important for him for so many reasons.

" No Jin, he didn't said anything about that, why did something happened? " Mr. Jeon who was on the other line asked.

" Wait, he didn't told you anything? " Jin asked.

" He did tell , he came home and told me that you got an urgent meeting so you guys couldn't buy clothes for the wedding, hence I called you today to buy it individually since marriage is tomorrow " Mr. Jeon explained.

" Okay Mr. Jeon, no nothing happened I just thought he will change his mind on the end time , okay then I will hang up first , goodbye, have a great day ahead "

" You too son. "

" Yes " With that Jin ended the call.

' Jungkook didn't protested , not a single bit nor did  he told his dad about fight, that's quite strange'  Jin thought to himself.

Then he remembered what Jungkook said to him
"I am just forced into this, heck I don't even have an option to cancel this marriage. "
Maybe that's why he didn't said anything. Jin thought.

"But still he didn't even said anything about the fight that's really strange. " Jin groaned and buried his face and his palm.

" Gosh we have met only three times before our marriage, and two times of it we just fought  with each other , what kind of mess we are in. " Jin again said to himself.

" Whatever, I shouldn't worry too much about it. I still can't believe tomorrow I am getting married to him. " Jin thought to himself.

On the other hand

" I still can't believe I am going to marry him tomorrow, the person whom I hate the most " Jungkook whined to the person who was on the other line .

" But you gotta do this, you have no option. " The other person said.

" I know but I really hate his guts, all he does is insulting me and picking up fights with me, he is just a success addict asshole, no one cares about me. " Jungkook cried.

" Why are you saying that, I am there, I care for you. But again you have no option but to marry him. It's for our good. "

" I just don't know, we just fight and fight,   we are in such a mess.
I don't know how will this work anymore" Jungkook sighed sadly.

While on the other hand Jin who was thinking about tomorrow's marriage saif the same thing

" I don't know how will this work anymore "

Same thoughts were running in both the grooms mind. Both have different reasons to marry each other, but none of it was love.

Both dreaded this marriage but still were gonna tie their knots tomorrow, they were putting themselves in this mess willingly.

One just want success and one is just came out of relationship with a person he was crazy for.

What kind of marriage will be this, just one thing is confirmed which is chaos ensures.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tbc...

Thanks for reading. 😊