CHAPTER 27

For the whole journey Jungkook was sitting on Jin 's lap while the elder just hold him.

Both their heartbeats were in sync together as they realised the closeness between them .

And definitely what they didn't realise is how their hearts were getting close too.

Soon both of them got down the bus as their stop arrived. Jungkook quickly got up from Jin's lap with a whole blushing face and hurriedly got down. Jin followed him, if he was slightly flustered he didn't let it show.

They have to walk for around 15 mins until they reached their home.

Both of them walked side by side together without saying anything to each other.

But soon Jin noticed it was getting colder and the younger beside him was slightly shivering.

" Jungkook" Jin called.

" Jungkook no, master " The younger warned playfully.

" Yea , yea , master , are you feeling cold ?" Jin asked.

" Cold, me? Nope , I am strong" Jungkook said even though he was dying from coldness inside .

Jin just shook his head at the youngers competitiveness. He remove his coat and put it over Jungkook.

" I said I am not colf~" Jungkook whined.

" Your red nose tells a different story"  Jin simply said and shrugged.

Jungkook didn't had any reply for that, because he knew it's true.

As they were  walking, Jungkook glanced at Jin . His face was glowing in the dark night due to moonlight and some street lights.

And due to him removing his coat, his upper body shape was clearing showing, with those strong biceps and broad shoulders.

Jungkook started too hard at those shoulders.

" Why does he looks like big bulky daddy suddenly? "  He thought but then shook his head profusely. " Heck , what am I thinking? "

" You okay there? " Jin looked at Jungkook who was still shaking his head.

" Oh, I yea-h " He replied meekly.

Jin just shrugged. Honestly he is used to Jungkook being weird.

Jungkook eyes then webt down at Jin's hand. They look so veiny and big .

" I wonder how they feel, will they be soft? Will they be warm ? " 

Jungkook let his intrusive thoughts win.

He held Jin's hand and interwined their fingers.
Which made Jin stop in his tracks.

Jin gave a questioning look to the younger.

" I ..uhh I you see you must be cold too umm right you must be cold so I am holding your hands to give you some warmth , umm yea warmth . He grateful I am such a ..umm kind hearted master" Jungkook made an excuse on spot.

And Jin, he didn't reacted much on outside. He just nodded but from inside his heart was beating rapidly. He wanted to hold Jungkook's hands since they got down from the bus, but let that thought aside and moved on because he thought the younger will pull away his hand like it's some sort of disease.

But Jungkook held his hand, he was feeling slightly giddy from inside.

" Umm, yea thank you master " Jin said .

" Yeah " Jungkook replied as they stared walking again this time holding each others hand with little to nothing distance between them.

Jin glanced at the younger who was looking really cute in that oversized coat.
His cheeks and nose were slightly  pink making him look so adorable and squishy. He was mesmerized again by the younger, the same way he was when they meet for the first time .