CHAPTER 8

To say that Jin is annoyed will be a huge understatement. He was beyond angry at this point.

Everybody knows that for Kim Seokjin time matters the most, he can't waste his time even if it's just a little second. He uses his time wisely and that's one of the main reason for his success.

He hates people who waste his time , who doesn't care about time and are not punctual , but look at the fate of Kim Seokjin, here he is marrying to the most undisciplined, bratty ass and careless person he has  ever seen.

Seokjin was continuously tapping his foot on the floor and was checking his watch regularly, minutes by minutes passed but there was no sign of his fiancee .

They were supposed to complete the shopping within 40 minutes after their arrival.  He even have an important meeting after this, so he had everything planned  . Both of them could find suitable clothes within 20 mins each and they will be good to go.

But here he is, in the lobby area of the store, waiting for Jungkook. The younger insisted to go to restroom and gosh it's been 30 mins and he isn't back. They haven't even started shopping yet. 

" What's taking him so long? " Jin said to himself . 

Soon he saw a very pleased and happy looking Jungkook approaching him with bouncy steps.

" Look at him, he looks so happy as if he won a battle " Jin said in an irritated tone.

On the other hand Jungkook saw Jin who was sitting on the couch in the lobby area and went towards him.

" Yoi " Jungkook greeted Jin. He was in a very good mood. He had really a bad stomach ache earlier and it was really suffocating ,but now it's fine,he feels fresh and alive again after using the washroom. But his mood was completely ruined as soon as Jin opened his mouth just to spit venom.

" What the heck took you so long, huh? What were doing in that washroom, which took you like 30 mins?

I know your careless ass doesn't mind being late, but for god sake atleast respect my time, we were supposed to do everything within 40 mins, I even had an important meeting to attend after this but I won't be able to attend it on time because of whom, you the great lazy ass Jeon Jungkook the waste of time.

I hate people like you so much, the spoilt rich kids who don't know the value of time and money, who don't work hard and get spoonfed all their life.

Why am I even surprised though, you must have done it purposely to annoy me right , to take revenge on me for teasing you earlier in the car, so cheap. If it didn't affected my success ,I would have never choose to marry a careless person like you ." Jin spat angrily at Jungkook without noticing the tears which were gathering in the youngers eyes.

Jungkook remained silent. He really didn't did it purposely. Heck ,if Jin would have told him about the meeting earlier he won't even go to washroom.  He could have bear it and make the shoping quick, he knows he is careless but he wouldn't purposely waste someone else time, he is not that cheap.

But here he is, being scolded by the person he hates the most. Look at his fate because in two days he is gonna marry this man who just only cares about his succes.

"If not for Hwan, I would have never agreed to marry him. "  Jungkook thought to himself. His head was down as he was continuously listening to the insults thrown at him. He wasn't really in the mood to fight back.  He was pulled out from his thoughts when Jin raised his voice really loud.

" WHAT THE FUCK I AM SUPPOSED TO DO NOW? " Jin shouted.

Jungkook flinched at the loud voice. More tears pooled in his eyes . He wasn't able to meet Jin's eyes at all.

" SPEAK SOMETHING DAMMIT " Jin said as he placed two fingers below Jungkook's chin and forced him to meet his eyes. Then only he noticed the tears in youngers eyes and his angry frown replaced into instant guilt.

" Jungkook I.. didn't meant--- shit I am --" Jin was unable to say anything when he saw the younger crying silently.

He never meant to make younger cry but it's just his anger sometimes takes the best of himself and he ends up hurting people really bad.

" Jungkook, listen please.. " Jin wasn't able to complete his sentence as Jungkook interrupted him

" Stop, I can't fucking control the time I spend shitting in washroom okay, you could have just told me you had a meeting, I would have controlled myself. I wanted to go alone in the first place, but dad asked me to go with you, again I have no choice but why did you agreed if you had a meeting so important that you are lashing out on me just for using washroom.

FYI, I am not that cheap that I will take a revenge on you for silly teasing which doesn't affect me a bit. Heck you don't affect me a bit.

If you  dread this marriage so much , if you think I am worthless and useless person to marry with, then fucking cancel the marriage, because you, Mr. Kim Seokjin were the one who initiated this marriage thing.

Because you care about your success and my dad about about his company, nobody cares about me and I am just forced into this, heck I don't even have an option to cancel this marriage.

But you have it so fucking do it, cuz listen I hate you the most, got it, fucking asshole.Go to your fucking ass meeting now. " With that Jungkook exited the lobby area of the shop , he booked a cab for himself from shop to his home and wiped the tears which were falling down.

There in the lobby area Jin was left alone as he thought to himself
" Shit, I messed up really bad this time. Now I am sure he would definitely won't agree to marry me. "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tbc...

Thanks for reading. 😊