CHAPTER 6

" No, I will not marry him " Hwan said .

Jungkook stilled in Jin's hold after listening to Hwan's while Jin just gave a victory smile. He kind of had an idea that Hwan is with Jungkook for money and nothing else. 

Jin looked down at Jungkook who was still in his embrace looking so lost after listening that Hwan will not marry him.

" You heard what that boyfriend of yours just declared right?  He will not marry you if all your cards and money get cancelled. " Jin scoffed.
" As expected he was only with you for the money. " Jin declared.

Jin expected some answer from Jungkook but he was met with nothing but silence.

He looked at Jungkook and then only he noticed the youngers eyes which were now glistening with tears.

Jin clenched his jaw when he realised the reason behind his future husband tears.
" Jungkook listen to me " He ordered.

Jungkook was silently crying after being betrayed by his boyfriend looked up at Jin with his doe eyes which were now filled with tears.

Something happened to Jin's heart watching those beautiful eyes filled with  tears. He ignored that feeling for now and said.
" Don't waste your precious tears on this cheap person . He is not worth of it okay.
Instead be strong and angry at him, punish him however you want, don't let him make you weak. "

Jungkook understood Jin's words and nodded. He won't cry for someone who just used him, instead he should punish the one who dared to bring tears in his eyes.

Jungkook slowly removed himself  from Jin's hold . He turned around and took his steps towards Hwan who was looking slightly nervous because of the youngers silence which looked like calm before the storm.

Jungkook stood in front of Hwan. His eyes filled with hurt and anger for Hwan glared deep right into Hwan's nervous eyes.

Hwan dropped the eye contact not being able to hold such a strong gaze.
" Jungkook I... " He was about to say something when

                           * Slap *

Hwan eyes widen along with each and every employee who was present there . Whereas Jin just smirked when he watched Jungkook giving a tight slap right in Hwan's face .

The sound of the harsh slap resonated within the silent room indicating the strong force of it.

Hwan placed his palm on the right side of the cheeks which was now swollen and became red due to the youngers slap.

" Don't you freaking dare to utter my name with that filthy mouth of yours Hwan. " Jungkook finally snapped .

" Listen baby I.. " Hwan tried to say something but again was stopped by Jungkook.

" Shut up, I don't really wanna listen to any further shit of yours, just leave me alone, it's over between us " Jungkook said.

" But.. " Hwan was again brutally interrupted but this time by Jin.

" He said to leave him alone, didn't you heard . Guards throw this man out of my building right now. " Jin ordered his guards.

Two guards instantly obeyed Jin and ran towards Hwan as they hold him from both the sides.

" Leave me, I can go by myself " Hwan said and removed the hands harshly .

Hwan gave one last glare to Jin and left the place , leaving behind a much angry and hurt Jungkook .

The room was completely silent with not a single being making any noise. Each and every employee was staring at Jungkook was now dead silent.

Though he was not saying anything, his eyes spoke volume. His cheerful doe eyes were now filled with rage and hurt of betrayal from the person whom he loved the most.

Jin sensed the tensed environment and sighed.
" Everyone " He used his deep commanding voice gaining attention from his employees.
" Back to your work, right now"

And that was enough for the employees to forget and ignore everything and diverting their sole attention to their work.

Jin looked at Jungkook who was not even saying a single word.
" Jungkook, let go of him, I kind of knew he was with you for money only, forget him and move on, after all we are getting married soon. "

Jungkook looked at Jin smiled viciously.
He gritted his teeth and said
" And you? "

Jin stared at Jungkook confused.
" Me? What about me? "

" Aren't you doing the same, aren't you marrying me just because you will get to handle and will have all the control over my dad's business, aren't you using me too"  Jungkook blurted out all the things with anger laced tone.

" So? " Jin said without any care.

" So dont you pretend to be nice, after all you are the same, you are also using me, don't pretend like you care about me " Jungkook  uttered .

Jin smirked and let out a chuckle
" You are misunderstanding here something Jungkook "

Jungkook frowned after listening to it. He was misunderstanding here? Nope, not at all.
" Don't act to smart, I know you are acting all good now so that you can convince me to marry you, but let me tell you this thing, even if I don't have Hwan, I will not marry you, not even in your dreams, so don't act like you are some prince in shining armor who saved me and i will fall for your trick and marry you. "

Jin led out an insane mocking laugh after hearing Jungkook.  This irked Jungkook more, he hate how Jin was mocking him trough his laugh.

" Oh my god " Jin fake sighed and wiped the tear which came from his right eyes due to the intensity of laugh.

He looked at Jungkook and smirked.
" So this is how you think Jungkook. I guess you have seen lots of dramas, that's why you are so delusional. So let's get some things clear shall we? "

Jin went towards Jungkook who was  glaring at him.

" First of all, I don't really have to pretend to care just because I want you to marry me.
I will marry you anyway, doesn't matter if you agree or not.

Second , I am not same as your so called boyfriend hun, I didn't hide why I wanted to marry you unlike him, who kept on lying to you, so he is the pretending one, not me. Get that straight.

Third, you are right, I don't care about you and I was not even trying to. I exposed your boyfriend not because I wanna save you from him. He was coming in my way of success. So I had to  vanish him .

Jin said as he move forward to Jungkook. He leaned down at the level of Jungkook's ear " Because for me nothing matters more than my success, not your feelings, nor you. Just success " He whispered.

Jungkook pushed Jin away with a huge force . He glared at Jin sharply , his tone full of rage and wrath.
" I will not marry you, never "
With that said Jungkook turned around and ran from there as fast as he could.

Jin just stared at Jungkook's retreating figure without any emotions on his face.
But soon it was replaced by a smirk as he thought
" Run how much you can , because in the end you will find yourself with me only, because Kim Seokjin can do anything for the success, anything. "

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tbc..

Thanks for reading. 😊😊