CHAPTER 12

Jin woke up early in the morning around 6 am, just to find out that he is tangled with Jungkook who is sleeping like baby on Jin's chest.

His eyes were closed so Jin was able to properly look at his big and beautiful eyelashes. His pink lips were slightly open and small puffs of air was coming out from it.

Jungkook's cheeks were squished on Jin's chest and his hair were all over the place giving him a messy yet adorable look.

Jin stared at Jungkook for a second and thought " He looks much more better when he is silent and is asleep "

After some more staring Jin thought
" He is kinda cute".  As if he was under some spell Jin was about to caress Jungkook's cheeks when Jungkook moved his face to another side in sleep which brought Jin out of his trance and he quickly took his hand back.

" What the heck I was gonna do, I might be crazy". Jin thought.

" Its already 6 am , I have to wake up and get ready for the meeting, I should wake him up too, it's already morning." Jin said and was about to wake up Jungkook but watching his peacefull face he decided against it.

Jin gently removed Jungkook from his chest and placed his head on the pillow slowly.  He ruffled Jungkook's hair and patted his head twice, it was as if his hand moved automatically.

Jin got up from the bed and was on his way to restroom when he realised what he did.
" Gosh, what's wrong with me"  He frowned and smacked his own head and went to restroom.

..

..

..

Jungkook felt warm and soft hands  carresing his cheek gently. He could feel the gentleness and careness in that touch. He slowly leaned towards the touch but

" Owww, What the fuck,are you crazy"  Jungkook said and pick up the pillow and smashed it on Jin 's face who was laughing like crazy.

Jin after getting freshen up and ready for office stumbled upon sleeping Jungkook once again. He bend down and gently caressed  the youngers face but when he saw Jungkook was waking up he pinched his cheek really harshly.

" Good morning to you to sleepy head " Jin said.

" Good morning my ass, why the heck did you pinch my cheeks, I was having such a great dream" Jungkook whinned.

" Well, it's time to wake up ,it's almost 7 am ". Jin said as he checked his watch.

" What? 7 am ,who the heck even wakes up this early, I am sleeping byee, don't wake me up again until it's 11am " Jungkook said and was about to lie down when Jin hold him from back.

" What 11 am ? No way, come on get up , over sleeping kills brain cells , and you only have one left so , you should get up" Jin said to Jungkook and yanked the blanket which Jungkook was reaching out.

" What? Did you just called me dumb? " Jungkook asked furiously to Jin.

" I didn't said anything though,those are your words"  Jin said in amused voice.

" But you said.."  Jungkook scratched his head.

" I said what? " Jin said and shrugged.

" Ugh anyways, just leave me alone, I wanna sleep"  Jungkook said and laid down on bed .

" No get up, you can't sleep this late at my house,it's against my rules." Jin said and pulled Jungkook up ,he placed his hands on Jungkook's waist and locked them tightly.

" Excuse me, this is my house too now as I am your husband now * yawn " Jungkook said and rested his head on Jin's chest as he was feeling sleepy.

" What did he said, my husband"*lub-dub*
Jin's heart skip a beat . " Shit ,why my face is suddenly feeling so hot."