CHAPTER 36

" Divorce papers will be ready by tomorrow." Jin informed.

Jungkook choked on the milk he was drinking and started coughing profusely due to it.

Jin on the other hand just continued eating his meal.

" Tommorow, that means in only one freaking day , what the heck I am supposed to do now? " Jungkook thought to himself as he bit his lips nervously, looking at Jin with wide eyes.

" You are joking right? " Jungkook asked still , afraid to accept the reality.

" No" Jin said with no room to argue as he gathered his plates and went back to the kitchen ignoring the broken expression he saw on Jungkook's face.

" Is this what they called Deja Vu" Jungkook thought to himself. Because he has definitely went through this before,  just his and Jin's places are switched this time he realised.

As he remembered the incident which happened in the beginning of their marriage where Jin comforted him during his panic attack and Jungkook was attached to him like koala but the very next day Jungkook fought with the elder and said he hates him.

Jungkook wanna slap his past self so bad right now. Because in present karma is slapping him on face and it really hurts like bitch.

But it's of no use thinking all this now. The only thing he can do is to gain Jin's trust back in which he is failing miserabley.

He is terrified yes, afraid to the core, but before coming to Jin , the younger has swore to himself that he won't back down, he will fight back .

He also isn't gonna cry like a baby , he has to be strong. He gotta do something and he will.

So he took a deep breath inside as he spoke.
" Whenever the divorce papers are coming doesn't matter because I think you should know I am not gonna sign them in any condition" He said to Jin was passing by across the living room.

It made Jin stop as he turned back and look at the younger.
" What did you just said? " He asked in warning tone indicating not to repeat that bullshit again.

Jungkook got the signal, but he wont back down.
" I said I am not gonna sign those divorce papers and that's final" He said firmly.

Jin just went towards Jungkook and shook his head
" Tsk , Tsk Jungkook, you think you have any say in this, we are getting divorced and that's final." He said.

" Not when I won't sign the papers " Jungkook replied back.

" You will sign them" Jin orderd

" You can't force me to sign them Jin,it's completely upto me so forget about the divorce" Jungkook said in challenging tone.

" Why? What else is left , is betraying me not enough for you, what else do you want JUNGKOOK FOR FUCK'S SAKE" Jin raised his voice at the end in anger as he banged his hand on the table erupting a loud noise.

To say that Jungkook was completely shaken from inside would be an understatement.

Shiver ran down his spine when he saw Jin raising his voice like that for the first time.

And his sympathetic nervous system provided him with two options. Either flight or fight.

No matter how much Jungkook wanna go ran to his dad and cry like a poor baby in his arms complaining what about what Jin did, he chose the second option.

Fight .

" I told you I want to stay with you, only you , forever, is it that hard to understand" Jungkook said as he was on verge of losing his patience too.

He knows he shouldn't lose his patience, he knows he should be calm but the thing is patience and Jungkook can't be use in one sentence.

Jin gritted his teeth at that as he held Jungkook's hand and made him stand.
" Just because I am letting you stay here, I doesn't mean you would get so ahead of yourself Jungkook, we will divorce and that's final."

" We won't, I won't sign them , that's it. " Jungkook too said stubbornly as he yanked his hand back.

Jin Scoffed at that.
" Say whatever , you are the one who betrayed me and you have the audacity to tell me that we won't divorce, what mind games are you playing with me now Jungkook? Was all this not enough"
He said angrily.

Jungkook too got frustrated and his anger took the best of him.
Jungkook went near Jin and held his collar using both his hand and said.
" This all is happening because you are not fucking ready to LISTEN ME JIN, FOR GOD'S SAKE LISTEN TO ME, I DIDN'T BETRAYED YOU " He said shaking Jin.

Jin was caught off guard too seeing the younger this angry but then he listened what he said and chuckled bitterly as he removed Jungkook's hand from his collar harshly.
" You didn't betrayed me you are saying that? When you were the one confessed everything to me in drunken state where any human will tell truth and you are saying you didn't betrayed me, do I look like a fool to you? ".

" Exactly Jin, I was drunked, I didn't knew what I was saying" Jungkook said.

" So you are saying, the thing you said to me on the phone call is not true? " Jin asked.

" It is but"

" Enough of your bullshit Jungkook" Jin said raising his hand to stop the younger.

" It's not bullshit, fucking listen to me" Jungkook snarled back.

" What's there to listen? Do you even hear yourself, one moment you are saying you didn't betrayed me and the another one you say it was all the truth, what the actual hell you want me to listen now."  Jin said.

" I ,ughh I know I sound stupid but really I was drunk it's just the superficial thing you are looking at Jin, truth is much more deeper than this" The younger said .

" Tell me one thing clearly, why did you went with Hwan in the first place ? " Jin asked to the younger hoping for some proper explanation but all he got is

" That's fucking my fault I accept " Jungkook said in anger.

" Yea? Your fault right " Jin said trying his best to the hide the disssapointment he was feeling right now .
" So shut it " He glared at the younger and continued to say " Papers will be ready tomorrow, so sign them"

" Fine" Jungkook said in anger " Do whatever you want , I won't stop you" He said glaring at Jin back.

" So this was it? " Jin thought to himself.
" Just this small fight and you are already done with me Jungkook? Alredy given up? I didn't matter to you after all" . Jin painfully smiled to himself as he looked at the younger. " It's best that we get separated"  " Yea, so much bullshit of you wanting to stay with me ,just me right? What a Joke"

" Anyways,Yea I will definitely do whatever I want" He said simply as he took his coat and left the home not even glancing back at the younger." Because you won't be affected after all, I don't matter to you."

"  Yea, whatever" Jungkook rolled his eyes as he went to the bedroom to get ready for the university, he missed the class yesterday and he is sure a lot of pending work is waiting for him.

As he was packing his books he got the flashback of what Jin said
"Yea, so much bullshit of you wanting to stay with me ,just me right? What a Joke"

Jungkook eyes widen at that memory.
" Shit, shit shit shit what the heck I did? Shit I was supposed to be calm and patient here not fighting with him, he definetly thinks now that I was lying when I said I wanna be with him, shit" Jungkook said to himself as he pulled his hair in anger.

" Shit, I just messed up again, why am I like this ughh, Jin must be so angry again , I am so damn stupid" Jungkook punched himself on the face .

" Ughh damn it, what should I do now, I messed up again "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.  😊😊