CHAPTER 2

After the talk with his dad Jungkook immediately called Hwan.

" Hello, what is it? " Hwan said.

* Sniff * sniff " Hwan " Jungkook cried.

" Jungkook now what happened? Why the heck you are always crying, I said no that I don't like emotional fools, don't be one , I don't like crying bitches " Hwan replied.

Jungkook was embarrassed, how can he forget that Hwan doesn't like him seeing cry.

* sniff * Jungkook breath in firstly trying to control his sobs for his boyfriend
" Dad, hiccup dad he -e * sniff " Jungkook tried to say but his sobs won't let him speak.

" Shit Jungkook will you stop crying first for God damn fucking sake,it's so annoying " Hwan said angrily.

" I am sorry, I won't cry" Jungkook said and did his best to stop crying.

" Hmm, now speak fast, I don't have time" Hwan replied.

"Dad said he had already decided about my marriage and will make me marry someone else " Jungkook told him crying.

" What? " Hwan said shocked.

" Yes, he said, I have no choice but to marry him " Jungkook said.

" But why so suddenly? " Hwan asked.

" He says he has to retire and that I can't manage the company by myself, so he needs a perfect candidate to marry me who can also handle the company " Jungkook replied.

" What? I am perfect thought. " Hwan said.

" How can you, neither you nor me are capable to do it, don't you remember that you dropped out from the college early and made me to do it to. " Jungkook said.

" But what about your happiness ? " Hwan asked.

" He says, clubbing and being with you is not that important " Jungkook said.

" See, didn't I told you that no one cares for you but me, only I care for you baby, no one alse " Hwan said.

" I know, what you say is always right , now what to do? I don't wanna marry him. " Jungkook asked.

" Come to my apartment baby, we will figure it out " Hwan said.

" Okay "

With that they both ended the call.

__________At Hwan's Apartment________

After cutting the call
" Shit, this boy and his problems, I am fed up with him" Hwan said.

Then he felt someone's hand circling his waist
" So, why don't you just leave him babe "
Mia said.

Yup Hwan was cheating, has been always.

" Trust me I want to, but I need his money baby, even this apartment is possible due to his money. " Hwan said.

" Dumbshit, how does he not notice that you don't love him, you treat him so shitty. " Mia said and laughed

" That stupid boy is so easy to manipulate, he is so crazy in love with me, he thinks that this is the way I express my love " Hwan said and smirked.

" Now babe, give me a kiss and leave for now, he is going to come with his problematic ass here " Hwan said

Both Mia and he kissed and Mia wore her clothes and left.

After 15 mins.
* Knock * Knock * Knock
Hwan heard someone knocking loudly on his door.

He rolled his eyes knowing who is it

" How many times I have to say don't knock so loudly wanna break the door or what? " Hwan said as he opened the door.

" Sorry Hwan, I don't know the passcode so I have to knock, I am really sorry " Jungkook said in a small voice.

" So, should I give you my passcode, can't i have some privacy . " Hwan said
Lie he doesn't wanna give his passcode because he just don't want Jungkook to barge in and caught him red handed with Mia.

" But you have my Passcode " Jungkook said

" Wow, now you are arguing huh, look at your guts, I think it's better for you to marry someone alse, go leave right now"Hwan said.

" I am sorry, please sorry Hwan, I won't say anything from now on ,please" Jungkook begged.

" Hmm, come inside now " Hwan said and Jungkook got in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tbc..

I just remembered it is Jinkook day today and what a coincidence that I published the book on such a beautiful day.

So I decided to gift you with one more chapter.

Thanks for reading. 😊😊