CHAPTER 7

Jungkook who was sitting in the passenger seat beside the driver was furiously punching the car window ,using all the force present in his body.

He punched it really hard , removing all his anger on the poor window , but in the end he himself got hurted by it.

" Damn it " He said via gritted teeth as he is now caressing the spot between his knuckles which was hurting like hell.

He heard a small chuckle from the driver beside him. He side-eyed the man & when he found him laughing lightly , he glared at him.

" What the heck you are laughing at? " Jungkook asked  annoyed by the person next to him.

" Of course, you " The man replied without any hesitation.

" I just got hurt and you think it's funny?" Jungkook asked looking more annoyed.

" Yes" . The other deadpanned .

" You,.. Jungkook was about to say something but just rolled his eyes and said
" Let it be, talking to you is the waste of time anyways. "

The other man just chuckled and said
" Well it's less of waste then that ex boyfriend and life of yours. "

Jungkook snapped his head fast towards the direction the driver and asked
" Did you just called my life a waste? "

" I did " The reply came .

" Excuse me? Who are you to say shit about of my life? " Jungkook asked offended

" Tsk, Tsk , I Think you got really bad memory there Jungkook, let me reintroduce myself.
I am Kim Seokjin, the most successful businessman of South Korea. " The man said.

" I didn't meant in that way, okay~~ " Jungkook whined

" Ohh in which way you meant then?~~ " Jin said copying Jungkook's tone

" So annoying. " Jungkook muttered under his breath

" Yeah, that's you definitely, you know yourself very well " Jin said amused with the groan that left Jungkook's mouth.

" Why did I even agreed to marry him? . " Jungkook thought and groaned when he remembered what happened after that dreadful day.

                            ******
Well after all the drama in the Kim. Corp building the younger one just shut himself from all the world.
He didn't talked to his dad, neither any of his friends.

Whenever his dad tried to talk to him, he either ignored him or yell at him " Leave me alone. "

Whenever his friends use to call him he always hung up on them. He was out of his room just to eat and drink otherwise he was mostly kept himself locked in his room.

His dad was hella worried for him. Yes he always scolds Jungkook for his choices but in the end he is his son, his only family and the most beloved. He has never seen his boy locking himself up and shutting the world.

His worries only increased when Seokjin informed about all the events of that day.

He never ever liked Hwan but he knew how much his precious son was in love with that bastard, so it makes sense how much he must be affected  and broken because of the betrayal.

It was the third day and Jungkook had still locked himself up in his room.
Mr. Jeon had enough, now even if Jungkook shouts at him or ask him to leave he will just not go.

He will talk to Jungkook anyhow and put some sense in his mind.

Mr. Jeon was standing in front of Jungkook's room and was about to knock the door when  suddenly the door open by itself showing a "very smiley and happy "Jungkook.

" Dad!! " Jungkook exclaimed happily and immediately hugged his dad tightly .

Mr. Jeon was stunned, like a few moments ago Jungkook was looking like the most saddest person alive and now, he is beaming with happiness? It's strange and suspicious.

But the next words which Jungkook uttered completely left Mr. Jeon astonished .

" Dad, " Jungkook broke the hug and said
" I am ready to marry Kim Seokjin "

Mr Jeon was suspicious at first but after watching his son beaming with happiness he let go of them, he thought that maybe Jungkook finally realised what is good for him.

One thing lead to other and Mr. Jeon immediately called Jin so that they can finalised clothes for the wedding. Mr. Jeon doesn't really want to delay the marriage anymore afraid that Jungkook will change his mind.

Jungkook protested a lot though.
" Dad, can't we both go together? "

" No Jungkook, I am sort of busy with the company now, so he will accompany you."

" Okay fine, I can go alone , why do he have to come? " He said to his dad while thinking to himself " I really don't wanna face that arrogant man. "

" What do you mean Jungkook? He is your future husband of course he has to come with you so that you can select best clothes for each other "

" But dad~ "

" No buts, go get changed he will be coming to pick you up within a hour, you are going with him and that's final. "

------------------------------------------------------------

Tbc....

Just a filler chapter , I am really sorry for not updating after for a long time. But get ready for the regular updates from tomorrow.

Thanks for reading. 😊