CHAPTER 34

When Jin woke up in the morning, he found himself near the entrance. He concluded that he might have fallen asleep because of how much tired he was.

He rubbed his eyes as he went back to his bedroom. It was still 7 in the morning and he has enough time to get ready for the office.

He skipped it yesterday but he wont repeat the same mistake today. If he wants to forget about the younger he will  totally bury himself in work.

As his eyes landed on the bed he remembered how once it was shared by both of them .How usually he used to be the one woke up Jungkook who would whinn like a child at that time.

But again now it's all over. It will never be the same according to him.

He sighed went to the washroom to freshen up and get ready for the office.
In all honesty though he was just walking like a lifeless man with no feelings, just doing some work he is supposed to do.

Colder then before , scarier then before.

Soon he was done cleaning up. He didn't bothered to eat anything as he took his keys of car . At the entrance he wore his works shoes and opened then he opened the door.

Just to meet with a sight he had never expected.

Because there beside the door a boy was sitting with his head leaned to the wall , his eyes was closed and Jin could hear soft snoring noise indicating that he is fast asleep.

His foot was still tied with the bandage which Jin applied.

It means that the younger boy didn't returned back to his home , he stayed here all night , sleeping on the floor.

Jin got angry at that.
" What the heck he was even thinking, staying here for the whole night , sleeping on the cold floor, what the heck he wants now? "  Jin thought to himself as he went near the younger and nudged him.

" Jungkook wake up at this instant " Jin said angrily knowing very well how much a deep sleeper Jungkook can be.

But to his surprise the younger jolted awake without any more effort. His eyes were red showing that he didn't slept properly as he confusedly stared here and there taking in his surroundings.

Jin alomst felt bad. Almost. But he gritted his teeth and looked at Jungkook sharply who was looking back at him innocently
"Why the heck are you doing this now Jungkook? What do you want now? Wasn't making a fool out of me enough for you ? What do you want to show now huh, by staying here , what's your plan now."
He said dropping his voice low as he glared at the younger.

Jungkook felt a shiver running down his spine with how Jin was staring at him and the way he talked. He had never experienced it before.

" Jin I don't wanna show anything I , listen" But Jungkook wasn't able to finish his sentence because Jin suddenly shouted at him making him flinch.

" Ohh cut the crap , will you? I don't wanna listen anything. What I know is you are not allowed to come here anymore so get up and leave" Jin said.

" No, I won't go , you do anything, I just won't" Jungkook said stubbornly.

But Jin wasn't in the mood do bear with any bullshit of the younger.

He forcefully made the younger stand, as he held his hand and started dragging him to the elevator.

" Oww Jin , what are you doing, leave it hurts , * sob * Jin"Jungkook begged.

If it was the Jin before he would have stopped at that instant. He would wipe the younger tears and would have apologized.